C. 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Albedo's Point Of View„

Lately, Kaeya and I haven't been seeing each other due to his busy schedule as a college student, I have been left alone in our shared apartment the whole day, I come home earlier than him but, he however always goes to after parties that his seniors take him.

Is this really a responsible act for a college student? We're both adults now, he should know how to manage time, especially for me!... Not like I miss him or anything, it's just that having to be alone all day is boring.

3rd Person Point Of View

Albedo ran excitedly to get his phone thinking it was Kaeya who texted him, but it was Aether.

Lumine's Boy Version—

Lumine's Boy Version:
Hello Senior Albedo! I came to play with Klee today, Ma'am Alice told me to bring her to you, right now we're going to your apartment, I will be coming with Xiao! Since I really don't memorize Liyue (。・ω・。)ノ

Senior Albedo—

Senior Albedo:
I'll be glad to invite you over, I just finished doing my homework, hope to see you Klee and your lover soon.

Lumine's Boy Version: He's not my lo

He is my lover, Xiao is my one and only lover

THAT WASN'T TRUE I'M VERY SORRY SENIOR ALBEDO XIAO TOOK MY PHONE (´-﹏-';)

Senior Albedo:
Haha. Alright Alright, hurry I want company Ó╭╮Ò

Albedo put down his phone and sighs, "At least it will be lively again, it's been months since this fancy condo felt like a home," Albedo said to himself, He receives another text.

—Aether But A Girl—

Aether But A Girl:
Don't let them do anything lovey dovey, I got eyes all around.

Albechimist:
Why are you not as sweet as your brother?

Aether But A Girl:
I don't know, where are your parents?

Albechimist:
Excuse me

Aether But A Girl:
You are excused, now I need to go hang out with these rich ass people, Xingqiu and Chongyun.

Albechimist:
Xingqiu the student who helps out at the library and Chongyun the leader of the Occult Club?

Aether But A Girl:
I'm gonna call you, cause there are some hot hot hot rumors going around ever since you left this highschool.

Albedo and Lumine has a huge gap when in terms with personality, though Albedo thinks it's wrong to rumors he couldn't help it.