C. 21

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

At school, Albedo winced in pain as he sat beside Scaramouche. "Morning," Scaramouche said as he brought out his laptop.

"Good Morning," Albedo said as he brought out his laptop as well, he clicked on the file that they had worked on last night to make it a PowerPoint presentation.

"So, I didn't know you and Kazuha are friends," Albedo said smiling at Scaramouche, Scaramouche's eyes widened and looked the other way trying to hide his blush. "Y-Yeah... Something like that," Scaramouche said.

"Thank you for cleaning, allow me to buy you lunch," Albedo said. "How could I say no to an offer like that," Scaramouche said. "Not like, I want you to spoil me or anything!" Scaramouche argued as he let out a "hmph" sound.

Albedo chuckled. "Yes yes, I'll spoil you because I want to not because you want to," Albedo said as he pats Scaramouche's head.

"Let's work on the PowerPoint already!" Scaramouche said.

And so they spent their whole time working on the presentation. "Okay, lunch time," The professor said.

"Ah, shall we continue this at lunch?" Albedo asked Scaramouche. "Sure," Scaramouche answered.

Albedo motioned Aether to follow go to his direction. "Hey, you two almost done with yours?" Aether asked as he waved at Scaramouche, Scaramouche waved back.

"Not really, we're gonna continue it at lunch, how about yours?" Albedo asked.

"Me and Huffman worked real hard last night! So we finished it before lunch," Aether said smiling. "It was hard to focus last night with Xiao glaring at huffman the whole time,"

"Is that so?" Albedo said chuckling. "Are you two dating?" Scaramouche asked.

"No, Xiao is just a really good friend of mine!" Aether said smiling.

They both got out the room to see Xiao and Kaeya waiting there.

"Scaramouche," A person said, both Albedo and Aether looked where it came from and it was from a boy with white hair and a red streak.

"Kazuha," Scaramouche said. "Hey! Kazuha!" Aether said. "Oh! Aether! So we meet again!" Kazuha said.

"It seems as if so!" Aether said smiling brightly. "I'll be going with Kazuha then," Scaramouche said.

"No no! I promised that I'll buy you lunch, why don't the six of us have lunch together," Albedo said smiling.

All of them agreed and so they all had lunch together. "Aren't you always with that masculine woman?" Kaeya asked.

"You mean Beidou? Yeah but I usually eat lunch with Scaramouche, so bad with crowds always hiding in the shadows, he seems really sketchy, right?" Kazuha said chuckling as he pats Scaramouche's head.

"Stop that," Scaramouche said with a grumpy tone. Kazuha laughed. "Why don't you sit down Albedo?" Kazuha asked.

"I'm trying to, it's just hard to sit at the moment," Albedo said. "Sit on my lap," Kaeya said smirking. "To hell with that," Albedo said as he sat down between Aether and Scaramouche.