C. 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

-

Months passed by and the two are closer as ever, some may even say they act like a couple. It was already the summer vacation and they would still hang out with each other.

Kaeya would always come and visit Albedo in his house and give Klee gifts, specifically dodoco stuffed toys.

He would do it to persuade Klee on taking out Albedo, but sometimes they have to take out Klee with them. "I had a lot of things planned today for the two of us, but I guess, one more cutie is okay," Kaeya said.

Klee smiled and skipped while holding Albedo's hand. "We always hang out, don't you get tired of me?" Albedo asked. "I already told you... It's cause I like y-" Albedo covered Kaeya's mouth his face looking red. "Don't you have another answer besides that?" Albedo said.

Kaeya shook his head a no. "Oh! It's 'causessssss you're really fun to hang with and you're the only person that I opened up to," Kaeya said.

"That's just what friends are for," Albedo said. 'oh god, he keeps saying he likes me I don't know the answer to that I've never even dated anyone before, I'm too scared to commit, seeing Aunt Alice being a single mom, I'm pretty sure her husband left her I don't want that to happen,'

"Alright! Let's go to the arcade!" Kaeya said as he took Albedo's hand and ran into the arcade.

They won 2 stuffed toys and gave them to Klee, they even ride some arcade rides.

They were done with the arcade so they decided to go somewhere else. "Oh, can you watch Klee for a moment I need to go to the bathroom," Albedo said.

"Sure sure," Kaeya said as he took Klee's hand. "Brother Kaeya, my feet are tired can you carry Klee?" Klee asked, Kaeya, having a soft spot for Klee, agreed in an instant.

"look look, look at those, are they, Father and Daughter? They're both so attractive, the child is so cute," A woman said. "Yeah, I wonder what the mom looks like," Her friend asked.

Albedo came out of the bathroom. "Oh," Albedo said as he walked over to them patting Klee's head.

"A man!?" The woman said. "They might just be friends," her friend said.

"I and Klee were behaving, don't I get a reward?" Kaeya asked. Albedo looked at him, uninterested, and was about to turn when Kaeya kissed his cheek.

"Well, that confirms it," The woman said as she and her friend walk away.

"Again with the flirting in public! Haven't we talked about this before?" Albedo asked as he walks away.

"I'm sorryy! It won't happen again, let's go to a cafe," Kaeya said. They went into the cafe and said their orders.

"Next year, after summer, I'll be a College student, and you'll be in Senior high," Kaeya said. Albedo looked at him and smiled. "Finally, a flashy senior won't come to my room every lunchtime to pull me around the school," Albedo said chuckling.

"You're so harsh Albedo, I was doing it cause I like y-" "I get it already!" Albedo said as he covers Kaeya's mouth.

"Though I'll admit, I will miss you... A lot," Albedo said looking down at Klee and smiling.

"I'll be sure to be there at your graduation, though I'll be a little busy I'll make time for you, I'll be sure we could still hang out," Kaeya said.

"You don't have to make so much of an effort for me," Albedo said, the waiter came and gave them their food.

"This is to prove how much you mean to me, I don't want you to think that I'm taking this "courting" as a joke," Kaeya said smiling as he ate.

"Seriously, you can't stop talking about that," Albedo said.

"I hope Brother Kaeya and Brother Albedo will marry each other someday!" Klee said. "Klee..." Albedo said.

"What? Klee was just saying the truth! You should too brother Albedo, you keep denying Brother Kaeya's feelings but you keep acting like a school girl getting all blushy while you-" "Mmm, strawberry cake tastes so good, don't you think?" Albedo said feeding her Strawberry cake.

"Oh! I didn't think we'd see you here!" A person said. Kaeya and Albedo turned to see who it was, it was Razor and Bennett.

The friends who have different personalities but share a lot of interests, "Why isn't it Bennett and..." "Brother Razor!" Klee said jumping off her seat and running to Razor to give him a hug.

Klee reached out her hand and Razor got down so Klee could pat his head. "Hehe!" Klee giggled.

"Were you guys hanging out as well?" Albedo asked as he took a sip of his drink. "Yeah! We were kind of tired going around the mall and trying out all the games," Bennett said.

"Bennett kept falling off the riding things in the arcade, the owner got so guilty they gave us a coupon to this cafe," Razor said.

Kaeya covered his mouth preventing him to laugh. "Well then, we'll be going to sit at another table-"

"Wait, can you watch over Klee for a bit?" Kaeya asked. "Here, if she asks for anything have this," Kaeya gave them money.

"O-Oh, sure-" Bennett said. "Thanks," Kaeya said winking at them as he stood up and took Albedo's hand, and ran outside.

"H-hey!" Albedo said as he ran along Kaeya.

-

Sorry for updating late