C.05

CHAPTER FIVE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

"I expected nothing from Mr. Alberich here but Albedo? You're Klee's brother figure, she looks up to you," Principal Jean said.

"Klee also looks up to brother Razor!" Klee said cheerfully, "Oh! Oh! But it wasn't brother Albedo or Brother Kaeya's fault, it was Klee's" Klee said looking down in guilt.

She then placed her bag on the ground and rummage through her stuff and showed them a picture.

"Ah! Klee! Don't show them my master plan!" Diona said stomping her foot.

"Qiqi's name is spelled Q.I.QI. not C.H.I.C.H.I," Qiqi said as she pointed out her name of the paper which she had already scratched out. "But if I don't Brother Kaeya and Brother Albedo will be scolded by Big Sister Jean," Klee said.

Diona looks over at Kaeya who was giving her a depressed look. "Fine... I made a plan to sabotage the wine industry with Klee and Qiqi," Diona said as she folded her arms turning around.

"Such a bright dream," Kaeya said, Jean gave Kaeya a scowl expression. Kaeya only chuckled, Albedo then elbowed Kaeya's stomach to make him quiet.

"It won't happen again, I didn't know they had such intentions," Albedo said. "It better not, come on girls your guardians are waiting for you, a.. Diona let me get your master plan so no one will see it," Jean said.

"Okay!" Diona said smiling happily.

Albedo looked behind to see that Jean was now far away, Albedo then looked over to Kaeya who was staring at him.

Albedo raised an eyebrow wondering why he was staring. Kaeya only smiled and wrapped his arm around Albedo's shoulder.

"Where do you do you wanna go?" Kaeya asked. Albedo shrugged his shoulders "Home?" Albedo said.

Kaeya once again pouted. "What?" "You're no fun, don't you want to go to the movies, eat, go to the park? Things highschool students do?" Kaeya asked.

"Fine fine, if it bores me I won't go with you anymore," Albedo said. "Ouch, not giving me second chances?" Kaeya asked.

"Well if you made a bad first impression, that's enough for me to drop you," Albedo said. "But I did make a bad impression this morning still you went out with me," Kaeya gasps, "Are you perhaps interested in me?" Kaeya asked.

"Do you want me to go ho—" "No no no, I was kidding of course, ehe," Kaeya said cutting off Albedo.

"What? Did you say Ehe again Tone-Deaf-Musician!?" A high pitched voice said.

Kaeya and Albedo looked to their side to see Paimon, the school's muse and Venti. "Calm down doggy, It wasn't me," Venti said. "Doggy!?" Paimon shouted.

"It's impressive that they haven't noticed us," Kaeya said. "They're too busy quarrelling even we didn't see them cause we were speaking," Albedo said. "Mm, Makes sense," Kaeya said.

Venti then took out his phone and quickly went to contacts, "Hey! Aether! Take your scary dog with you and tell Diluc to save me!!" Venti said as he ran off.

"Come back here! You Tone-Deaf-Musician!!" Paimon said as she ran after Venti.

Kaeya and Albedo continued walking to a mall. "Do you like horror movies?" Kaeya asked. "Anything is fine with me, I'm not really picky with  movies, unless fantasy movies, I judge the CGI performance," Albedo said.

"CGI?" "Computer Generated Imagery/images, used for those monsters in movies and sometimes gore scenes," Albedo explained.

"That's cool!" Kaeya said. Albedo nodded."How about we watch some romance?" Kaeya asked smirking."Yeah sure, it's fun and cheesy," Albedo said as he walked over to the snack booth. "You pay for the tickets, I pay for snacks," Albedo said.

"Yes sir!" Kaeya said as he went to buy ticket, "Here you go enjoy your movie," The staff said. "You t— Thank you heh," Kaeya said as he speed walked to Albedo's side.

"What movie did you pick?" Albedo asked. "How I met your father (my first ever fanfic that is successful)" Kaeya said. "And have you seen it's trailer? We don't want your money to go to waste if it's a bad production," Albedo said. "They still tried their best but this is actually a story about this girl telling her daughter how she and his husband met, it's a cute story," Kaeya said.

"Hmm, seems interesting," Albedo said as he gave Kaeya the food and they both went in their theater number and seat numbers.

They then watched the movies, Kaeya put his arm around Albedo, then a sexy scene came, Kaeya panicked and covered Albedo's eyes. "Kaeya?" Albedo whispered.

"It's an erotic scene and I don't want my cute Junior to see," Kaeya said. "I'm not a child, I'm turning 18 next year," Albedo said as he took off Kaeya's hand and watched, a while later the movie finally ends.

"The movie is like it's written by a horny 13 year old named Cess or something," Kaeya said.

(Heh)

"Weren't you the one who said, 'Atleast they tried' a while ago?" Albedo asked smirking. "You caught me," Kaeya said as he chuckled.

He once again wrapped his arm around Albedo's shoulder. "Wanna go get a meal?" Kaeya asked. "My treat, I forced you to come anyways," Kaeya said.

Kaeya then saw two familiar people. "Senior Kaeya!" It was Aether and his twin, He held Lumine's hand and ran towards them.

Lumine examined them as they talk to Aether. "Hey, are you two perhaps on a date?" Lumine asked. "Perhaps?" Both of them replied. "It's a friend d—"

"I SUPPORT! YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lumine shouted cutting off the two.

"Lumine be quiet, I should've left you at detention with that annoying Senior Tartaglia who for some reason Likes the detention teacher," Aether said pulling Lumine away.

"You mean Zhongl—" "not another word,"

:b