C. 20

CHAPTER TWENTY:
(Genshin Impact School AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

[Contains Sexual Content]

"But~ don't you remember last time? Doesn't it turn you on?" Kaeya asked kissing his neck.

"No! I refuse to do it while we have a guest, pervert," Albedo said pushing away Kaeya away as he laid down on the bed.

Kaeya clicked his tongue and went beside Albedo to hug him, eventually they fell asleep.

The next day the Albedo woke up, he went to check on Scaramouche, "Oh, he's not here anymo—" He then saw a letter.

'Thank you so much for letting me stay in and for having me, I'll go to a friend's house to take a bath, thank you again, I've also cleaned before leaving.'

"I'll buy him lunch later," Albedo said to himself and smiled.

Albedo then went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for both him and  Kaeya, he decided on the usual pancakes.

"Good morning hun, where's Scaramouche?" Kaeya asked. "He already went to a friend's house, probably that Kazuha he was talking about," Albedo said.

"Mm? That's unexpected, Kazuha is a shy person, well... He does hang out a lot with that Beidou," Kaeya said.

"Mm," Albedo said. "Why do you have a habit of wearing short shorts?" Kaeya asked. "Not that I'm complaining," he muttered.

"Well cause it's cold and I like the cold," Albedo said. "My hands are cold," Kaeya said touching Albedo's thigh.

"Ngah!~" was the sound Albedo let out. He and Kaeya looked at each other, both of them in shock.

"You heard nothing," Albedo said as he continued cooking.

"Don't just leave me like that! Last night you didn't want to do it cause Scaramouche was here! Now he's not here, Albedo~," Kaeya whined as he rub his crotch on Albedo.

Albedo twitched as he got weak, he clicked his tongue, "F... Fine! Just to remind you we have classes in two hours—" Albedo let out a moan as Kaeya poured lube on his 'hole'.

"When! When did you buy that!" Albedo asked. "Mm... Yesterday, I passed by a shop on my way home," Kaeya said as he inserted his fingers, Albedo tried his best to stand up.

Kaeya moved him to a safer counter in the kitchen. "Hurry up! Or we'll be late! Just put it in already," Albedo whined.

"If you insist," Kaeya said as he took out his penis. Albedo looked back to see Kaeya and his Junior.

"Can you try sucking?" Kaeya asked. Albedo blushed. "I'll try," Albedo said as he went on his knees and Jack off Kaeya.

Albedo then started licking. "No need to tease," Kaeya chukled as he put his hand on top of Albedo's head.

Albedo started sucking on Kaeya which made Kaeya groan, "Doesh ish fee goof? (Does it feel good)" Albedo asked.

"Don't talk while sucking me off," Kaeya said getting more turned on since Albedo talking caused a vibration.

"Pardon my intrusion!" Venti said going in, "Oh Kaeya?"

Kaeya panicked and looked down seeing Albedo still sucking and not stopping. "Hey! Wh! Why did you come in!?" Kaeya asked trying to prevent himself from groaning.

"Well the door was slightly open, thought you were expecting me~, anywas I just came cause Diluc wanted me to give you this," Venti said putting wine on the counter.

"Where's Albedo?" Venti asked. "He uh, went to the store to buy ingredients," Kaeya said laughing nervously.

They then both heard a kiss noise, it was Albedo kissing the tip of Kaeya's dick.

"Hmm?" Venti said as he walked out the door.

"Albedo! That was dangerou..." He looked down to look at Albedo but his eyes were just filled with lust.

"Damn, why did I date a pretty seductive and cute male," Kaeya said as he pulled up Albedo and rammed into him.

This caused Albedo to let out a scream. "So rough... I like it," Albedo said smiling.

Kaeya made him sit on the counter and ramming into him more. 'A massochist to fill up my sadist desires huh,' Kaeya thought as he kept fucking Albedo.

At this point the room was filled with Albedo's moans and Kaeya's groans and finally both of them came together.

"It hurts," Albedo whined while he ate pancakes. "You fired me up," Kaeya said as he fixed Albedo's position.

Albedo was sitting on Kaeya's lap while they ate cause Albedo said it was a "Cushion" for his ass.

"You're the one who rammed into me and seduced me like a maniac," Albedo said as he clicked his tongue.

Kaeya then chuckled and sucked on Albedo's neck. "Stupid! That's visible!"

"Mosquito bites, it's almost summer anyways," Kaeya said.

Albedo rolled his eyes, Albedo cleaned the table, then the two of them prepared for school and then took off.

"It really hurts, no sex for a week," Albedo said. "What?" Kaeya whined.

"Shut up, sadist!" Albedo said walking ahead.

My brain made up a fight between myself, I was contemplating if I should write a smut or not