C.06

CHAPTER FIVE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

_

After the movie, Kaeya and Albedo decided to eat before doing other activities, they decided to eat at a restaurant, "Can you really afford this? I mean... we're just students you kno-" "It's fine it's my treat since you treat me with food a while ago at the movies," Kaeya said cutting off Albedo. "But, that was cheap, you told me to act like a high school student, high school students don't eat at a high-class restaurant without their family, Kaeya," Albedo whined.

"I just want to make a good impression, let me do this, okay?" Kaeya said smiling. Albedo sighed, he was too embarrassed that Kaeya would treat him to an expensive restaurant just to be friends with him, somehow he also feels... flustered at this fact. "What's so special about me," Albedo muttered to himself.

He smiled to himself as he kept thinking about the fact that he was being treated as if he was an important person. "What do you want to eat?" Kaeya asked as he handed the menu that was given by the waiter. "Ah, I'll just have the... Woodland Dream," Albedo said. "And I'll have the Sticky Honey Roast," Kaeya said. the waiter repeated their order for confirmation and Kaeya nodded. "Please wait for 5-10 minutes," The waiter said. 

"Well, while we wait for food, why don't we talk about each other," "How is there a high-class restaurant in a mall..." Albedo muttered to himself. "Hmm?" Kaeya said. "Oh, what did you say?" Albedo asked. Kaeya chuckled. "I was suggesting that we should talk about each other," Kaeya said.

"Oh, well what do we talk about?" "Our family and such what we like," Kaeya said. "What do you like in... friends?" Kaeya asked. "Well, I don't really have a preference, I just was them to be loyal and to not betray me, but it's not like I'm planning on committing arson," Albedo laughed. "Probably..." he muttered. "What was that?" Kaeya asked. "Nothing, nothing, and how about you?" Albedo asked.

"Well, like you I don't really have a preference in friends and I only want them to be loyal, I have a lot of friends but I'm not certain if one of them is gonna stab me in the back," Kaeya said. "Well, you don't have to worry about me," Albedo said smiling, they both look at each other lovingly for a while then Albedo realized this and looked away blushing. "So, what's you're sexuality? your preferred sex," Albedo asked. "Oral," Kaeya said. "What?" "What?" 

"I- I meant your sexuality!" Albedo whisper yelled and was blushing hard. "Oh, I'm bisexual," Kaeya said. "Oh I see, I support you," Albedo said smiling. "And how about you?" Kaeya asked. "I'm... well I'm straight," Albedo said. Kaeya pouted, Albedo chuckled. "Are you a heterophobe or something?" Albedo asked.

The food came and Kaeya shooked his head, "It's another reason," Kaeya said. as they eat the both of them talk about each other more, they laugh and sympathize with each other's backstory, they talked as if they knew each other for a long time. after eating Kaeya paid and both of them went to an arcade, Kaeya got Albedo a big stuffed bunny. "You won this though," Albedo said. "Have it, it reminds me of you," Kaeya said. "How am I a bunny?" Albedo asked. "Well, bunnies are cute," Kaeya smiled as he pats Albedo's head. 

Albedo turned around while gripping the stuffed bunny tight. 'what's with him being so weird today, weirdo, weirdo Kaeya'. Albedo thought. "What's wrong, Albedo?" Kaeya asked. Albedo only shakes his head. "Nothing's wrong, let's go home, Klee might be finding me right now," Albedo said as he walks away. "How about you?" Albedo asked as he turned around. 

"No one's waiting for me at my house, anyway, it's just our maids and butler that stays there, Diluc and I have condos," Kaeya said. "I'll probably sleep in my apartment again," 

Albedo looked at him sadly, "Both of you are so lonely..." Albedo whispered. "No, he's not at least I'm glad... he shares the condo with his boyfriend," Kaeya said. "Boyfriend?" Albedo asked. Kaeya nodded. "Student Council, Venti," Kaeya said. "Let me walk you home," 

Albedo smiled as he nodded, "Thank you," He said. they both talk more to each other, they both feel nostalgia whenever talking to each other, Albedo can't deny that he likes this side of Kaeya, a soft guy, who you can tell your feelings. 

At Albedo's house, Albedo rings the doorbell, and not a second later the door opens to reveal a Klee in her pajamas. "Why did you take so long! it's nighttime already!" Klee scolded Albedo, "I'm sorry Klee, I just had a playdate with Kaeya," Albedo said as he smiled looking at Kaeya. 

Kaeya waved at Klee and Klee stared at him. "Next time bring brother Albedo home early, please," Klee said as he pulled Albedo inside. "See you tomorrow, Kaeya," Albedo said. "Oh hold on, can I have your number?" Kaeya asked. 

Albedo pulled out his phone and showed his phone number. "See you tomorrow," Kaeya said smiling as he walked away. 

"Brother, is this bunny mine?" Klee asked. "No," Albedo said as hugged the stuffed toy, "K- Kaeya gave Brother this gift so it's a very special thing for Brother okay?" Albedo said. Klee stares at Albedo. "Okay!" Klee said happily. 

Albedo prepared to go to sleep, he lays down on the bed, his phone notified that he received a message, he checked his phone, it was a message from an unknown number. 

??: Hey Albedo
This is Kaeya, thanks for your time, can we go to school together tomorrow?

Albedo smiled

Albedo: Sure, thank you as well, I had a lot of fun :) 
Kaeya: I'm glad, so this means we're friends now?
Albedo: haha, yes yes we are :D

"He's like a whole new person when he messages," Kaeya said as he chuckles. 

"I can't wait to meet him tomorrow," Both of them said as they fall asleep.

_

wow I have free time, want me to make a smut? jk.