C. 24

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:
(Genshin Impact School AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional
_

Years later, Kaeya had already graduated and is now officially the co-owner of R Company, while Albedo is still studying at college, though both of them still live together and is in a happy relationship.

"You don't always have to take me to school or take me to our apartment in your car, I can commute just fine," Albedo said in a calm voice.

"Well, since you work part-time in an host club, though I did tell the owner to never let you drink or go out with anyone I'm still worried," Kaeya said.

"You're just paranoid," Albedo said. "Besides, I'm graduating next moth," "You need to be early so it's fine if I drive you, we're here," Kaeya said as he got out the door and opened Albedo's door for him.

"I'm gonna be home late since Diluc isn't feeling that well," Kaeya said. "It's fine, I'll make us dinner, now go," Albedo said.

"Before the media finds you, mega star!" Albedo said as he pushed Kaeya in the car.

Kaeya kept pouting and Albedo rolled his eyes and leaned in the window to give Kaeya a peck, Kaeya smiled and drove away.

Albedo then received a text.

Captain Horny

Captain Horny: See you tonight, looking forward for your cooking <3

Bunny:
Have any food you'd like to eat in mind?

If you say "you" expect to be sleeping on the floor.

Captain Horny: Anything is fine :(

Bunny:
Have fun at work and good luck <3

"Ahhh, so mean~," Kaeya said as he started to drive again.

"Kaeya pestering you early in the morning? I saw his car a while ago," Scaramouche said.

Albedo nodded and smiled awkwardly. "Though, I'm really happy he's making time for me, how about you and Kazuha how's it going so far?" Albedo asked.

"W-WHA— Kazuha and I aren't dating I assure you!" Scaramouche said.

"But he just said he liked you," Albedo said. "Maybe as a friends way! Nevertheless I'm not the one to confess first IF he does like me, " Scaramouche said as he walked ahead.

"You want confess to a 'he'!?" Lumine said as she walked beside Scaramouche, Aether following behind her.

As they got further a faint "Be who you are!! For your pride!" Can be heard by a singing Lumine.

Albedo smiled at them as he walked to his class all by himself then a person approached him. "Hey, You're Ali from the host club right?" the person asked.

Ali is indeed Albedo although that was his nickname in the club, to prevent personal information to be let out.

"Ah..." Albedo took a while to respond because he doesn't know if the person is bad or not, but in the end he didn't want to judge anyone by first appearance. "Yes, actually," Albedo said. "I knew it! I recognized your hair, I'm actually one of your clients once, Lance, remember?" Lance said.

"Sorry, I have too many clients that I don't really remember most of them," Albedo said as he laughed awkwardly.

"Uhm, is it because I'm too basic?" Lance said. "Huh? No no! Not at all! It's just cause I only remember clients who come to our store frequently, if you'll excuse me I'll go to my class," Albedo said.

"Who was that?" Aether asked. Albedo shrugged his shoulders. "Apparently, he once was my client at my Hosting job," Albedo said.

"You should quit that, I mean your boyfriend is hella rich, or you could also find another job you know," Scaramouche said.

"Well, it's a good paying job, I can't, I don't have the will," Albedo said. "There are a lot of creeps there, and with your kind nature you'll just think you can't judge a book by it's cover but you were right all along, and that thought of yours backfired," Scaramouche said as he put out his laptop.

Albedo looks at Aether to see if he approves of Scaramouche's advice. "I gotta agree with Scara here," Aether said.

And so the whole day he thought of that, class ended and he got a text from Kaeya.

Captain Horny: I did so much work just to go home early! Can I pleaasee pic you up from college?

Bunny <3:
Good Job, fine fine, since you've been a good boy, no lies right?

Captain Horny: only truth no lies <3

Bunny <3:
<3

Albedo smiles as he put his phone back his pocket and continued to walk towards the entrance/exit of the campus.

"Ali! Hey! When is your next shift?" It was Lance again. "Oh, Sunday," Albedo said smiling.

"Then are you free on Saturday?" Lance asked. "No... I'm going to be with my boyfriend the whole day, he's really clingy," Albedo said chuckling. "If he's annoying you that much then why don't you break up with him and date me instead," Lance suggested.

Albedo gave an uncomfortable laugh. "No, I never said that, plus, I only met you two times aren't you going to fast," Albedo said.

"What? The two of us are a perfect fit, don't you think?" Lance said as he corners Albedo to a wall outside campus. "I told you, I have a boyfriend," Albedo said.

"Oh come on, what does he have that I don't?" Lance asked as he came closer. "A big dick and balls in perfect condition," Albedo said as he kicks Lance on the balls.

Lance screamed in agony and was about to hit Albedo when someone threw him to the ground. "What the hell do you think you're doing to my boyfriend loser?" Kaeya asked, trying to intimidate Lance.

"Ohhh, aren't you the guard in my company who was given a warning for sexually assaulting one of our female and male workers?" Kaeya asked. "Hell, if it were me you would've been jobless right now, aren't you glad it's my boyfriend you're trying to get intimate with?" Kaeya chuckled as he pulled Albedo next to him.

"I want to see all your stuff out of the company tomorrow, if you dare show your face to me again, you're a dead man," Kaeya said as he went to his car with Albedo.

Kaeya laughed and looked at Albedo's shocked face. "You can actually say those words?" Albedo asked having not seen this side of him.

"What's wrong with it? Do you not like it? I won't do it anymore," Kaeya said.

"No no! I love it!" Albedo said. "Now I kind of want you to make me your slave and degrade me while you hold me," Albedo muttered.

"Did you say something?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo shook his head.

Sorry for wait!!