E|C

EXTRA CHAPTER:
How To Chase An: Alchemist

[⚠️: This scene took place from when they were still in highschool]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL

Albedo had just got to school and saw that his desk was overflowing with gifts. "Oh my." Albedo said as he put the gifts and cards in his bag.

"How lucky! I wish that was me," Amber said as she watches Albedo.

Albedo smiled. "I'd give you some but it'd be rude for the ones who gave it to me." Albedo said as he sits down on his desk.

"Sooo, do you have a Valentine Date?" Amber asked. "Is it really relevant?" Albedo asks, Amber only shrugs her shoulder as she looked over to Aether. "I'm really confused if those two are lovers or just friends," Amber muttered to herself as she watches Xiao give Aether a lot of gifts.

"Do you have a date?" Albedo asks. "Yeah! I asked Eula out then she went all Bizzare then said yes then went 'But be aware! I will not be the only one who will feel flustered, mark my words! Vengeance will be mine!'" Amber said as she tried to imitate Eula.

"Anyways I don't think we'll have class, the teachers are probably going to let us off and have fun on their own." Amber said.

At Kaeya's classroom he saw that there were gifts for him at his desk so much that it doesn't even fit his area. "Kaeya, you planning to give someone that?" A classmate of him asked as his classmate was looking at what Kaeya was holding.

It was a basket of sweets with a bear and also roses. "You really go above and beyond for a person you're interested in, I'm kind of jealous," His classmate said.

Kaeya smiled. "He's really adorable!" Kaeya said as he happily puts his gifts in his bag.

Some time later it was lunch. As Albedo walk out of his classroom door there he sees Kaeya waiting for him as usual. "You told me you'd say why you didn't pick me up this morning at lunch." Albedo said.

"Ohh well, I didn't want to ruin the surprise and got you this, " Kaeya said as he gave Albedo the basket of treats and gifts. "Wh-" Albedo was at lost for words.

"Wait, I thought those two aren't in good terms?" A student said.

"That's so cute!!" A student said.

"Thank you.. Kaeya, I didn't- you didn't have to I don't even have anything to give you," Albedo said.

"Well you could give me your time after school and go on a date with me," Kaeya said.

Albedo's face turned red. "Sure," He said trying to keep him composure.

—Happy Valentine's Day!—

I re-cosplayed Yae Miko for Valentine's.