C. 25

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Kaeya's
Point Of View

Hello, My name is Kaeya Alberich, and I am in trouble, ever since I stood up for my lover, Albedo firing the man who almost assaulted him, he seems to have become something I never expected him to be.

"I don't know it's fine!!! Just like firmly degrade me as hard as you can as you hold me isn't that a good play?" He would always suggest.

My lover... Has turned into a Masochist.

But I have mentioned before that I was a sadist but not in a sexual way, this is like finding the nail to my hammer, the bolt to my nut. 

It is really scary how he could say all those things in a calm and monotoned voice, though I don't really know how this happened. I keep telling him no whenever he suggested those kinds of things, firstly cause we both have a busy schedule, second, I need to focus on my job, running a company isn't easy, third, he is in his death march. The fourth semester is always the worst. 

But... ever since I keep refusing him now I have a bigger, BIGGER, problem, he keeps on pouting at me, whenever I would try to look at him, face to face, he would face the other way, right now I'm trying to persuade him that not everything could go his way, though I love what he is suggesting... I'm doing this for both of us. 

3rd Person

Albedo is hugging the stuffed animal that Kaeya had won him in the arcade when they were kids and is facing the wall pouting. "Darling, why are you like this?" Kaeya said as he massaged his own temples frustrated at Albedo.

"Love, I told you we can't, you're in your 4th semester, you need to focus on that," Kaeya said. "Are you upset that I said no?" 

Albedo quickly turned his head to Kaeya his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth pouting, looking like an angry bunny. 

(no talk to albedo he angy)

"You're unfair," Albedo said with an aggressively soft voice. "And why is that?" Kaeya said as he eases up now that Albedo actually said something for the past 4 hours. "Cause! whenever you say 'can we do it tonight' 'let's do it' 'can I do you' I have no choice to accept but if it's me asking you refuse?" Albedo said. 

"What? you're upset because of that?" Kaeya asked as he smirked. Albedo furrowed his eyebrows more. "It's embarrassing!" Albedo said as he buried himself under the sheets.

Kaeya then went to hug Albedo's cocoon. "I'm really sorry but we can do it after your semester? you do know we're both busy," Kaeya said softly at Albedo. "I understand!" Albedo said firmly. "It's just embarrassing.." Albedo said softly.

Kaeya tried to prevent himself from giggling at how cute his lover is, he hugged him tighter.

"Hey it hurts," Albedo said from under the sheets, we popped his head out and furrowed his eyebrows at Kaeya again.

Kaeya giggled and gave Albedo a kiss on the forehead.

Albedo kept pouting and now is mumbling words that sounds as if he's cursing Kaeya.