C.10

CHAPTER TEN:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

_

The next day finally came Albedo woke up and the first thing that caught his attention was the smell of perfume. He quickly sat up to find out that he was on top of Kaeya, a naked Kaeya that is. Albedo screamed this woke up Kaeya. "What the, why are you so noisy early in the morning,"Kaeya said as he sat up. 

"You!? Why am I on top of you!? And why are you naked? " Albedo asked. "Well, funny story, last night you were all whiny while sleeping saying it's cold, I put blankets on your but you pulled me, I couldn't escape, I was going to sleep on the couch,"  Kaeya explained. 

Hearing this Albedo could only blush and look away, "And you're not wearing anything because?" Albedo muttered. "Who says? I'm not wearing anything?" Kaeya asked. "Then what are you wearing?" Albedo asked. 

Kaeya chuckled. "Egoist Eros," Kaeya said as he held up a bottle of cologne. "You... You're an actual perver-" "Ah! Let me prepare breakfast, it's still early my alarm hasn't even gone off yet," Kaeya said. "Why, what time do you set your alarm to?" Albedo asked. "3 AM" Kaeya said. "Why that early?" Albedo said.

"In case I forgot to do any school work," Kaeya said. "For a smug egotistical person I thought you'd go to school what time you want," Albedo said as he got off Kaeya. Kaeya stood up and went to his closet to get some pants that was a math with Albedo's shirt.

"You could sleep more if you want, just don't miss my warmth, I won't be able to resist on how I want to hug you," Kaeya said as he walked out the bedroom.

Albedo looked around for his phone, he saw it at Kaeya's bedside table, He picked it up and checked the time "2 am," He said to himself, he walked out the door.

"Do you need any help?" Albedo asked. "Mm, Not really," Kaeya said.

"I'll iron our uniforms then, I iron me and Klee's clothes so that's an easy task," Albedo said as he walked to the laundry room.

After preparing for school Albedo and Kaeya sat at the sofa to rest. "Do you want to watch anything?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo shook his head, "Let's sleep some more then," Kaeya said seeing Albedo nodding off.

He smiled, "Cute," Kaeya muttered as he took Albedo's hand and laid it on his shoulder. Kaeya then sighed. "If only it were easy to get you,"

Kaeya then remembered his childhood looking at Albedo's face.

He was still young crying at the playground. "Where is Mr. Crepus," the little Kaeya sobbed as he hid under the slide.

"You're Crepus' adopted child huh? You know how much money I'll get from you if we— AH!" The bad guy said, Kaeya looked up to see a blonde kid kicking the bad guy's crotch.

"Don't do bad things! Especially to people younger than you!" The blonde kid said.

Kaeya was amazed, he stared at the kid with bright eyes.

"I never thought we'd meet again," Kaeya said as he caressed Albedo's face as he smiled. Albedo opened one eye. "Senior Kaeya? Is it time for school?" Albedo asked.

"No no, you can sleep more would you like me to carry you to the bedroom?" Kaeya asked teasingly, unconciously Albedo nodded.

This surprised Kaeya but he did not hesitate to carry Albedo to the bed.

Later that day it's finally time for school, Kaeya and Albedo had already took a bath and wore they uniform, Kaeya called a taxi and the two of them went to school.

"Thank you so much for teaching me, Senior Kaeya," Albedo said. Kaeya chuckled, "You're more than welcome, I like your company, you're also really warm when you were embracing m—" "Shush," Albedo said cutting off Kaeya.

Kaeya laughed. "Shall I escort you to your homeroom?" Kaeya offered. "No thank you, I'll manage," Albedo said.

"I'll see you at lunch then, bye~," Kaeya said kissing Albedo's head. Albedo froze holding his head. 'What the hell, what the hell, what the hell,' was what filled Albedo's mind.

"I'm telling you! There's something— Ah! There he is!" A familiar voice said.

Someone hugged Albedo from behind he looked to see that it was his senior. "Senior Venti! Good morning," Albedo said.

"Yaho! Good Morning! So so! I saw you and Kaeya going in him condominium could it be that you two are..." Venti said getting off of Albedo, he nudges his shoulder at Albedo. "...you know, doing it?" He asked as he put two of his fingers together.

"Venti, what are you saying? I'm sorry, you should hurry to your classroom," Diluc said holding Venti's shoulder. "Party pooper," Venti muttered.

"Ahh... Yeah... Good Morning Senior Diluc, I'll be going then," Albedo said as he hurriedly walked away. "Don't be shyy!" Venti shouted.

"Stop it, Venti," Diluc said as he lightly hit Venti's head. "A- why are you so mean to me," Venti said. Diluc sighed asking himself why he put up with him.

Albedo went in his club to find all of them reading books and such, "I didn't ask for a club meeting, I told you all to study," Albedo said. "Then why are you hear? President" One of the club members asked.

"Well, I forgot something," Albedo said as he took a book and walked out. "Haahhh, you really think I'd look good in that?" "That voice... That's..." Albedo peeked out to see Kaeya and another girl.

"Rosaria? The vice president..." Albedo said to himself. "Of course! You'd look handsome in that date," Rosaria said as she hit Kaeya lightly.

"Was all that 'I'm misunderstood' a lie?" Albedo said to himself.
"PLAYB—" "President? Why are you acting suspicious?" A club member asked.

Rosaria and Kaeya looked back, Albedo ran away. 'I knew it! And here I thought he actually likes me!'

Cess AM here! Look at this beautiful pic I caught on Genshin

Kaeya showing his massive sword to Albedo

ALSO I'M FUCKING CRYING CAUSE IF BLACK CLOVER JEEZ