Special Chapter 4: Challenge Proposal

Y/n is currently sitting next to Anna, Tifa and Serena grumbling in anger for being called a Wolf by Yamcha.

Tifa: "Y/n I know it's personal but you need to relax a bit." Y/n sighs before taking out his flask and takes a swig of his juice, which catches Lord Beerus' attention.*

Beerus: "*calls from his table* "Hey boy!" *Y/n's ears twitch but doesn't turn to face him which irritates Lord Beerus* "Hey, are you even listening to me?!"

Y/n: "Yes I can hear you just fine Lord Beerus. What do you need?'

Beerus: "What is that you are drinking?"

Y/n:: *sighs* "A blend of Pinapple, Passion Fruit juice and Lemonade. It's my favorite blend.." *takes another swig from his flask*

Android 18: *suspisious tone* "And you are drinking your juice from a Flask.."

Y/n: "Hey! The flask is very important to me.." *puts his flask away* "Anyways.... Time for my lun-" *places his hand on an empty plate* "Huh?" *Tifa, Serena and Anna look over and were just as shocked to see Y/n's food had suddenly vanished* "What hap-" *hears munching nearby and the others look over to see Goku munching a Large chunk of Char Sui Pork*

Goku: *sighs in satisfaction* "Man that grub is great!"

Anna: "Goku... where did you get that Char Sui Pork?"

Goku: "Oh Y/n wasn't eating his food so I thought-" *could see all the girls, Kaito and CEM all glaring at him while Y/n plopped his head down saddened* "Uh...."

Kaito: *is getting really pissed gets up* "You...." *his aura begins to swell up before erupting in pure anger startling everyone but, Beerus, Whis (who looked at Kaito more surprised than anything) and Y/n, who was getting annoyed* "FAT PIG!!" *The ground around him began to crack as the air densed and everyone else (except for Beerus, Whis, Goku, Vegeta and Y/n) *to have trouble breathing* 

Krillin: *thinking* 'H-HOLY CRAP! THIS KIDS POWER IS NUTS!!'

Piccolo: *thinking* 'T-This k-kids power it's insane...'

Y.n: "Kaito..." *Immediately Y/n's Aura instantly erupted in pure exploded causing the Ground to crack underneath him as well, surprising everyone once again. The two cousins look at each other as Y/n merely at each other with seriousness in their eyes* "Calm..down.. Kaito.." *Kaito merely looks at Y/n for a moment before the two sighed and calmed down causing their aura to disperse*

Kaito: *looks over to Bulma and bows his head* "I.. apologize for what just happened.. I'm still trying to learn how to keep my rage in check..."

Everyone (from Earth): *thinking* 'So modest...'

Beerus: *whispers to Whis* "Whis.. you sensed that right?"

Whis: "Yes my lord.. I believe I did.."

Bulma: "O-oh don't worry about that!"*looks at Goku with seriousness on her face* "It was Goku, who caused this mess.." *Goku lets out a nervous laugh as Y/n merely sighs again as his stomach growls*  "How about I treat Y/n to lunch this time?"

Y/n: "Well that's very kind of you Bulma.. but I don't want you to trouble yourself with you friends mistake.."

Bulma: "Oh I'm not doing it because of him! I'm doing it as a thank you for treating all of us to an amazing meal!" *smiles giving him a thumbs up as Y/n merely glanced at her*

Y/n: "Oh....um okay?" *That's when Goku got up to Y/n and the faunus culd sensed excitement coming off him*

Goku: "Wow! You two must be really strong to do that! We should Fight!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Kaito: "What the Oum?"

Krillin: "There it is Classic Goku.."

Goku: "Yeah, we should fight right now!"

Amber: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GOKU?!" *Goku flinches terrified* "Y/N HASN'T EVEN EATEN YET?!"

Y/n: "Amber...." *Amber looks over to Y/n who then looks over to Goku, in the back Vegeta is seen drinking some water* "Okay Mr. Son... you want me to 'GoKu'ng Fun yo butt, back to the Kakarot you crawled out of? Is that what you're asking me?" *Badmtss* *immediately Vegeta spits out his water and begins to laugh hard*

Vegeta: *laughs* "Oh my Gawd! Hahaha! Oh man I was wrong about the Jackal boy! He's like the son I never had!" 

Trunks: *happens to be right next to his father Look over to him* "Am I a joke to y-"

Vegeta: *camera zooms in on Vegeta's face* "The son I never had!"

Y/n: "Alright Goku....I'll fight you....."

Goku: *excited tone* "Alright!"

AST, Amber, KCEM and everyone else: "WHAT?!"

Y/n: "If you do one thing for me?"

Goku: "Oh sure what's that?"

Y/n: *nonchaulant tone*  "You have to clean up everything by yourself and that includes the dishes.

Three dots form  above the group as the images of Vegeta and Goku eating just now begins to play in their heads.

Everyone from Earth (MINUS Babies): "HE TURNED GOKU'S STOMACH INTO AS A WEAPON?!"

Goku:"WHAT? THAT'S NOT FAIR?!"

Y/n: "Well too bad, You ate my food punk! Now you pay the price" *gets up as Goku is seen on the ground in defeat* "Welp I'm going to be waiting down below for Bulma to get ready!" *walks over to the edge* "See you down there!"