Chapter 10: Meeting new Friends

3rd P.o.V:

You are currently listening to Cardin Winchester with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jane Arc opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on her weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage.

She looks at Cardin, who laughs at her opponent's tiredness, and Jane gathered her strength to charge forward and swing her blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jane looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jane's shield- and himself-flying back.

You look at Serena and tap her shoulder. She looks at you confused.

Y/n: 'Can you hear my thoughts..'

Serena: 'Yeah...why?'

Y/n: 'Quick let me connect with Jane.'

Serena: 'Okay' *creates connection with Jane's mind*

Jane: 'I can't win...But I got to...'

Y/n: 'JANE BLOCK WITH MOR NOW!'

Jane's eyes widen and quickly Cardin's Mace blocks with her Mors.

Jane: 'Y/n How are you!'

Y/n: 'Jane listen I want to help you out follow my signals!'

Jane: 'Um okay!'

Y/n: *Cardin is forcing himself up* "NOW KICK WITH YOUR RIGHT LEG!"

Jane quickly Kicks  Cardin straight at his  nuts which causes him to shout in pain and lose balance. 

Y/n: "Nice now with Croque! Bash him back Now!

Jane with all her strength bashes Cardin hard sending him into a wall.

Glynda: "And that's it! Jane Arc is victor by a narrow Margin!"

The Whole class cheers for Jane for her first win. Jane looks over at you smiling at you and you smile back giving her thumbs up.

Jane smiles proudly and begins walking back.

Glynda: "As you can see, Mr. Winchester's Aura has now dropped into the red-*

Your Aura vision suddenly activates and you see Cardin behind Jane ready to Swing his mace at her.

You immediately stand up.

Y/n: "JANE LOOK OUT!"

Jane quickly turns but was too late as she is immediately hit in her gut and slammed into a wall by Cardin's Treacherous Attack causing her aura to Shatter. She groans in pain.

RWBY, NPR, and (F/I).A.S.T: "JANE!!!" Pyrrha,Rin and Nora run over to her as fast as they can. But Cardin walks over out to deliver a killing blow out of rage.

Jane closes her eyes as she was thought she was going to die here and now. But in that instance your team acted. Serena quickly appear in front of Cardin Winchester  and grab his mace. Tifa appears behind Cardin and puts him in headlock, Anna underneath Cardin and pointed Night Shroud pointed at Cardin's neck.  from behind and you are pointing your aura claws at his neck.  Cardin looks around him as he is in bind.

Jane opens her eyes. You look at Serena and she nods. You let go and walk over to Jane with her team running over to her.

Y/n: "Jane are you okay?"

Jane: *weak tone* "Y-y/n...I-I" *holding her side.*

Pyrrha: "Jane save your strength."

You begin to use your aura to heal her injury with pulse.