Chapter 14: Trying to calm down

Your P.o.V:

You looked over your shoulder and with aura vision. You see your master/teacher standing behind you.

Riley: "That's enough Y/n....I will deal with them.."

Y/n: *hesitate before you sighs and your put them down and release your Ex sister's down and begin to walk away past them.* "Let's go..."

Girls except you ex sisters: "Hey Wait up Y/n!" The others run up to you and stand next to you as you all head to your dorm.  

Ashley: "Y/n get back here right now!"

Nadia: "Y/N!"

You stop and turn around and you look at them irritated.

"How about you say that to my eyes..."

Ashley: *without hesitations* "Y/n Come back here this instants"

Nadia: "Please little brother."

You pause for a moment until you slowly take off your goggles. Your eyes were shut

"You weren't listening.....I said I wanted you...to say that to me..." *You open your eyes your sister gasp as you reveal you blank white eyes* "straight into my eyes..." They couldn't a muster a word you put your goggles back on and turned around "That's what I thought.." You continue to walk away.

Riley P.o.V:

I sigh as I watch my student walk away with his team. I look over to his former sisters tearing up clearly upset.

"I'm going to say this once...stay the hell away from my student...for yours and his safety.."

I begin to walk away with Professor Port, Oobleck and Ms. Goodwitch. Leaving Ozpin to talk with them. 

Glynda: *worried* "Are you okay dear?"

Riley: "I'm just worried about Y/n..I don't want the 'incident' to happen again..."

Glynda nods as I had told her about the 'incident'

(Back with Y/n P.o.V:)

You are sitting on the bed listen to the RWBY, JNPR, and AST, was discussing on what just happened. Yang was pacing around and lets just say....she's not a happy camper.

Yang: *angry* "I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE TWO BITCHES!!! THE NERVE OF THEM!!!"

Serena: "Yang...calm down..Professor Ozpin and Riley will deal with them."

Ruby: "It's not that simple!"

Y/n: "Ruby! Yang! Just chill I will handle Ashley and Nadia okay!

Yang: "But Y/n-!"

Y/n: "I know you are all worried. But I will deal with them.."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

You walk out to the door and open the door. You sensed Professor Ozpin at the front door with Mrs. Goodwitch, Master Riley, Professor Port and Professor Oobleck with you.

Ozpin: "Ah Mr. Branwen, may we have a word with you?"

You sigh and you look at your siblings and friends.

"I will be right back.."

You walk out of the door way and closes the door.

Ozpin: "Mr. Branwen-"

Y/n: "Just call me Y/n sir. I hate formalities..."

Ozpin: *nods* "Very well..I wanted to apologize of what happen earlier...I just warned the L/n's Sisters to keep a far away from you as possible unless they have your permission otherwise they will be expelled.."

Y/n: "It's no worries Professor. I don't hold any grudges on you."

Ozpin: "I also came to ask...that technique you used to stop your sisters and the L/n's with. You never shown a technique like that before."

Y/n: "Oh that...it's just a technique I developed from watching Serena's Semblance.."

Oobleck: *confused* "But I thought you were blind?"

Y/n: "I am.. I use my own semblance to somewhat see without actually seeing. I study my friends and family's own semblance and create my own variation of their semblance.."

3rd P.o.V:

Oobleck: "Ah...." *runs up to you and you didn't know  he's actually looking into your eyes thru your goggles. "Are you really blind?"

Y/n: *chuckles a bit* "I am sir.."

Oobleck: "What color eyes do I have?"

Y/n: "I don't know sir..I've actually been asking around to get an idea what you all look like."

Professor Port: "I'm tall and skinny, Glynda is short and Fat..."

Glynda: *looks at Port Livid tone* "WHAT?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" She jumps on Professor Port and the others watch as Professor Port was getting eviscerate by a raging Glynda.

"Welp...that just happen..." You look over at Master Riley. "Aren't you going to stop her..."

Riley: "Oh hell no...I'm just here...to talk to you...Port Digged his own grave. Riley seen this before ,I've seen this before.Uh Uh *shakes his head* "Get in between Glynda when she's pissed, she hits too hard. One hit you gone. It's 'Oum'mas! (Basically Christmas...since...this is remnant not Earth) "We haven't had egg hunting yet. It's 'Oum'mas!"

You all begin to chuckle By Riley's response. So taking the advice of your master you uses your new Psychic ability to pull away Glynda real quick at what was left of Port.

"Mrs. Goodwitch allow me to do one thing...and then you can continue.."

You pull out from out of nowhere a plate of spaghetti and walk over to Port. 

Port: "Oh thank god Mr. Branwen tha-" You then drop spaghetti on right on what you think was stomach but it was his face. You than back up.

"And now I say the the Ancient Proverb...." You took a deep breath and said. "Rest in Spaghetti, Your Ass is about to be 'Forget"tti." You then walk away releasing Glynda who continues her rampage.

*Meanwhile with your former sister's*

Ashley: "We have to make it right!"

Nadia: "But how we can't be anywhere near Y/n..?"

Ashley: "Let's call dad maybe he can get Y/n to listen.."