Chapter 16: Searching for Answers

3rd P.o.V:

Y/n slowly woke from his unconcious state and groans alerting Tifa, and Serena who are in the room. He slowly rubs his head and tries getting out his bed. Serena and Tifa run over to Y/n 

Serena: *worried* "Y/n are you alright?!"

Y/n: *voice is dry*  "A bit dizzy but I'm okay..."

Tifa: *grabs him his flask* "Here drink this!"

Y/n takes his flask and drinks the his juice. Y/n pulls back and wipes his mouth.

Y/n: "How long have I been out?"

Serena: "You've been out for 2 days.."

Y/n: "I see..where is Anna.."

Tifa and Serena were silent and look at each other concerned.

Y/n: "Where is Anna..."

Tifa: *worried* "Well um...you see.."

Serena and Tifa explain everything how Weiss had pissed off Anna and Blake during an argument with White Fang and Faunus. How Anna and Blake were part of White Fang and how they've been gone for the past two days. Needless to say he was pissed not at Anna and Blake but at Weiss.

Y/n: *gets up* "We have to go find them..." You quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Serena: "Y/n...you need rest..."

Y/n come out in a extra change of his combat gear as he had two of the same outfit.

Y/n: "How can I rest while my team member and friend is out there?!" He open the door. "Let's move!"

He begin to run over to the front of the school at high speed. Tifa and Serena run over to follow him.

Y/n: *thinking* 'Hang on you Anna, Blake, I'm coming?"

(Timeskip to Vale)

Y/n and the two girls split up to cover more ground. But in truth you wanted answers from the Anna and Blake's mouth. You use your Aura vision to locate them with ease. You soon locate them with a familiar gold aura. and heads over there at high speed.

(Switch over to Anna and Blake 3rd P.o.V)

Blake and Anna sipping their own cup of tea and sighing. They look at Sun sitting across from them. Sun holds her drink with her tail as her hand props her head up. She takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down.

Blake: "So, you wanted to know more about us..."

Sun: "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you two gave me nothing but small talk and weird looks!" *Blake gives Sun a firm look* "Yeah, like that."

Anna: "Sun....Are you familiar with the White Fang?"

Sun: "Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!"

Blake: *sips her drink while listening until she speaks up the big reveal* "We were once a member of the White Fang."

Sun: *promptly goes cross-eyed and chokes on her drink, making her put it down and wipe her mouth as she holds a hand to process this information* "Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!"

Blake: "That's right. we were a member for most of our lives, actually.

Anna: "You could say we were born into it..."

Blake: "Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser being. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice for our people. And me and Anna were there.