Chapter 46: Descending from the Beyond

Another day past as the Vytal Tornament reopening for 1v1 rounds. Y/n and Kaito were currently heading their way to the nearby bullhead. But before they did, Y/n sensed a familiar dark presence from before. Y/n raises his hand to tell Kaito to stop.

Y/n: "You sense that?"

Kaito: "Yeah..."

As the two become cautious, Darkrai appears grab both boy's shoulders.

Darkrai: "I came to warn you both." *Y/n and Kaito jumps out of Darkrai's grip*

Y/n: "Darkrai what the hell are you doing here, ad warn??"

Darkrai: "Yes...they are coming.."

Kaito: "They?"

Darkrai: "The ones known as the sealed ones.......The Ultra Beast..."

Kaito and Y/n's eyes widen in horror and shock.

Kaito: "But that's impossible! They were sealed away in Ultra Space!"

Darkrai: "Yes....but, The Queen and her new forces had just released them from their seals...."

Y/n and Kaito look at each other worried for the people of Vale.

Y/n: "Kaito connect me to Master Riley!"

Kaito: "Got it!" *Both begins to focus Kaito puts his hand on Y/n's forehead to begin Telepathic communication* 

(Meanwhile with Riley, Cynthia and Glynda)

Riley, Glynda and Cynthia were currently in the couples home. looking at their newborn children proudly smiling at the three in the. The oldest child: Dawn was currently hugging a tiny pillow in her sleep, snuggling close to it. The second oldest: Y/n was moving his arms and legs wiggling in his sleep. The youngest Lucas was wrapped in his blanket soundly asleep.

Cynthia:*whispers* "They are so cute."

Glynda: *whispers* "I know I'm so happy."

Riley: *whispers* "Hehe they are our pride and jo-"

Y/n: *telepathic communication* 'Master Riley!'

Riley: *eyes widen surprised* 'Y/n? Why are you telepathically communicating to me? What's wrong?'

Y/n: 'Where are you right now?'

Riley: 'In my home in Mistral? Why?'

Y/n: 'Listen I want you to stay there! No matter what?'

Riley: 'Why? What's-?"

Y/n: "I can't be make this as calm as possible. The Ultra Beast! The Queen of the Grimm have awakened them!"

Riley: *eyes widen in horror* "The WH-" *Cynthia covers his mouth with follows with a 'shhhhhh'* 'Y/n Are you sure?!"

Y/n: 'That is what I've been told! Listen me and Kaito are going to warn everyone in Vale. And I know you want to help! But your kids and Glynda need you more! So please promise you will stay in your home?"

Riley: "Y/n...."

Y/n: "PLEASE MASTER....don't do it for me ....do it for them.."

Riley: "I...." *sighs* "Okay...but Y/n be careful.."

Y/n: "I will and thank you." *ends com* 

Riley sits on a chair worried. Cynthia and Glynda looks at Riley concerned.

Glynda: "Honey what's wrong?"

Riley: ".....It's nothing..."

(At Amity Colosseum)