Prologue part 4: The Devil's Wrath

Y/n P.o.V:

It has been a week since I've been adopted into Rose/Xiao-Long and I already feel like I'm already part of the family. Ruby is always really cheerful and happy. She's a bit energetic and hyper (Must be the cookies and sweets) but she is really nice and fun to play with. Yang is very adventurous person to be around. She would always be up for an make believe adventure. Both my new siblings really care about me. The first night I became a part of the family, I had another nightmare about them..but Ruby and Yang were the first ones to come into my room and comfort me. Like what sisters are supposed to do. Mom makes me feel like my old mom was with me. She would read me bed times story. Bake me and my sister delicious cookies, loves me like I was her own child. Dad is really fun to be with, Whenever he has time he would teach me a lot of stuff. Like how to defend myself against Grimm and how to unlock my aura. But he showed me he was better than "Him". Like that one time..

Flashback 2nd day in Xiao Long residence:

Me and sisters were in my room playing Remnant the game. Yang had the advantage and winning by a large margin. Ruby was in second place and me...I was currently losing but I had a strategy on how I could make an epic comeback.

Yang: "I play my Vacuo king and charge in to attack the kingdom Vale with all your troops !!! MWHAHAHA NO CAN STOP THE ALMIGHTY YANG, EMPEROR Y/N YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!"

"Heh that is what you think.."

Ruby: "Huh but you are low on health and soldiers how can you win in this situation all is hopeless..all you have is Darude the sand dweller and a sand worm."

"I'm not giving up and I will show why! Trap card: Sandstorm!!" 

Ruby and Yang: "WHAT!!!"

"Heh that's right I could only use this card if my Kingdom was low on soldiers and health. But luckily for me I am already low on health and soldier. Now A mighty sandstorm is summon forth devastating your army in a single blow."

Yang: "But Sandstorm can only deal 30 damage to all my soldiers and my army each have 50 health!"

"That's true f I didn't have Darude the sand dweller and The Mighty sandworm on my field!! It's true that Darude and sand worm are normally consider the weakest pieces in the game. However use in conjunction with Sandstorm and they are unstoppable. You see when Darude the Sand dweller can control the very sandstorm itself doubling it's power. And Sand worm can spread the damage on to a nearby kingdom and it just so happens the only nearby kingdom is the kingdom of Atlas."

A giant sandstorm forms and devastates both Yang's force and Ruby's force letting Y/n win the game.

"I win!!"

Yang: "OH COME ON!! I WAS GOING TO WIN!!:

Ruby: "Wow that was so cool brother, I never knew Darude and Sand worm could be used like that!!" 

I rub my head feeling a bit embarrassed.

Mom: *calls offscreen* "Kids Dinners ready!!"

All of us : "Coming Mom!!"

Ruby Yang and you Ran out of your room and ran downstairs. But when you made it downstairs you trip over y your feet and you feel over accidentally knocked over a vase causing it to break. You look over the broken vase and you started to freak out and tear up. Dad ran over.

Dad:*concerned* "What happened?!"

You curled up and started to cry: "I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!!"

Dad walks up to you as you started to cry terrified what was going he going to do. But instead of hitting you he gently puts his hand on your shoulder and then puts you into a hug.Ruby and Yang joined on to the hug try to comfort you. Mom ran into our room and saw you crying.