Chapter 39: The Words That A Corvid taught

After the match of Team JNPR against Team BRNZ and Team SSSN against NDGO, Ruby and Weiss is seen running up the main avenue towards the docking bays.

Ruby: *running to catch up with her partner* "Weiss! What's the big deal?!"

Weiss: *as she stops and smiles at the sight of...* "Winter."

The camera then cuts behind Ruby and Weiss watching Weiss watching Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlensian Knight-200's as she exit airship.

Ruby: "Wait... Your sister?"

Weiss: *cups mouth* "Winter!" *the two then runs up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them* "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." *Suddenly curtsies* "Your presence honors us."

Winter: *looks around she approaches them* "Beacon.. It's been a long time. The air feels... different." 

Ruby: "I mean it's fall so, eh, it's probably colder."

Weiss: *punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to his sibling* "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classfied."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter: "Of course." *nods and smile in understanding*

Ruby: *looks pensively around in the silence* "Well... this is nice... I think."

Weiss: *excitedly* "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! *discreetly whispers* "Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe!? I-"

Winter: "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles it's ... bureaucracy. That's not why I came."

Weiss: "Right! I'm sorry!"

Winter: "Nor did I come here to watch so miserably in battle, but it appears that I have no choice in the matter." 

Weiss: "But, we won!"

Winter: "Only a novice would refer to that as victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." *the camera then cuts to a side view of the group as she turns to her security* "Leave us." *The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formation as she sighs and smile a little more warmly as Weiss* "How have you been?"

Weiss: "Oh splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually second of sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-"

Winter: "Camera cuts to Winter's hand as she slaps Weiss, leaving a massive bump on her head right next to her was a silent Y/n* "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about ranking, I'm asking how have you been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken any hobbies? Are you making new friends? Are you dating anyone?"

Weiss: "Well, there's Ruby."

Ruby: *giggles as she pushes the lump back into Weiss' head* "Heh, boob."

Weiss: "And then...there is a boy...I am currently dating."

Winter: *raises an eyebrow interested* "Oh? And where is this boy that you are dating? I would like to meet him."

Y/n: *finally speaks up* "Right behind you." *Winter jumps a bit  screaming loudly. Y/n raises his flask and smiles* "Hey."

Weiss "You know for a faunus ..shouldn't your ears hurt...from us screaming."

Y/n: "Well It would hurt if I hadn't use my aura unconsciously cut off my sense of hearing, when there is a high frequency in the air...unless I allow it."