Chapter 27: Redeeming from the Dark

Y/n P.o.V:

It had been a week since my birthday. I now have 13 girlfriends so I guess you can say I am one of the most luckiest guys around especially I'm also blind so yeah. But right now I am outside sitting on the bench of the courtyard as I am looking at one of one of my presents. It was...mom's keychain. Nadia and Ashley...given this to me..I couldn't help but think about what he should do. This probably the one thing that was able to be scene visible with Aura vision.

'Mom...should I forgive...Nadia..and Ashley?' In that moment, you could sense a familiar presence on one of the nearby trees.

"Hey Aunt Raven." 

Raven P.o.V:

I shifts from my Raven form back to my human form as I stand next to Y/n.

"Hello Y/n.I know it's late but happy birthday." 

Y/n: *smiles* "Thanks Aunt Raven." I sit with Y/n on the nearby benches as we chat a bit about his birthday how they eat at the Blind Goat for dinner and how the other reactions to the fact that you could actually cook really well.

"Heh, still trying to prove everyone that the blind can still do thing others can do."

Y/n: "Heh yeah...what brings you here Aunt Raven?"

"Oh well I came to see if you're okay."

Y/n: "I'm fine I'm just thinking?" 

"Thinking?" I look down and notice the strange keychain*  "What's that you got there?"

Y/n: "Oh..this was my birth mother keychain.." *this surprised me at first until Y/n continued* "Nadia...and Ashley found this and gave me this on my birthday...they only told me to have a good life...I don't know what to think now.."

 "Don't know what to think?"

Y/n: "I don't know what to do...a piece of me wants to forgive them...but I don't know..." 

I sigh as I pats Y/n's head

"Your former sister....will have a long way to go for your forgiveness..but at least it's a start right."

Y/n: "Yeah.."  I smiles bit I could see Y/n smile a bit.

"I can't really give you much..this one is your choice whether to forgive them is up to you..but I know you will make a good choice."

Y/n: *chuckles* "Thanks Aunt Raven."

Raven: "Heh oh I also seen what you and other girls do in your dorm."

Y/n: *begins to blush* "Huh?! W-what?! W-well?" 

I smirk a bit as I kiss my nephew's lips which he faces becomes bright red but he does kiss back. I've waiting a long 3 years to do that.

I pull away from the kiss letting a trail of saliva pull away from our kiss. Y/n's face was bright red as I smile at him.

3rd P.o.V: 

Raven: "Hehe! I better go now Y/n. I will see you later~" She gets up and creates a portal. 

Y/n: "U-uh...how long have you u-um felt like that?"

Raven: "Ever since you were 13 years old. You don't mind do you?"