Chapter 1: 10 Years later...

3rd P.o.V:

Roman Torchwick and  four of his henchmen head down an alley from the shadows. They stop behind Roman, who ignites his cigar without touching it and grins before walking down the road, frightening nearby citizens as they make their way towards the shop From Dust till Dawn.

You were currently listening to some music thru your special designed goggles which you use to hide your eyes. You could have wore shades but these goggles, originally belong to Papa Bird a.k.a Uncle Qrow. With Ruby's modification it soon became a voice command scroll on your face.

But as you were listen to one of your favorite song you cold sense five new presences walking inside. All with a dark and sinister intent. You tap on Ruby's she turns her eyes to you and tap twice on you side which means heads up and listen in and she nods and goes back to what ever hell shes reading.

*Whispers* "Pause music"

 The Scroll turns itself off as you listen into the stranger conversation. 

Roman: *flicking his cigar* "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?"

Shopkeeper: *Raising his hands* "P-Please! Just take my Lien and leave!"

Roman: "Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money." (To others) "Grab the Dust."

'Looks like those 10 years of Master Aaron's training are paying off well..I can see guy's hands and legs's better. But just which I can see the detail's better.'

Suddenly you saw other aura open a case and remove some cylinder shaped tube and began to take dust out. You tap your side 3 times signally Ruby to engage the enemy. She nods and in that instants as one of the goons walk to you two. You suddenly vanish and knocked out the goon from behind. You grab the goon by his arm and hurled him straight into the other goons.

Ruby's P.o.V:

I look over to Roman who stares at Y/n and me mainly Y/n.

Y/n: "You goon attacked me from behind..." *Gets into a fighting stance blue aura like fire begins to glow around Y/n Gloves.* " That is always a mistake."

Roman: "GET THEM!!!"

The 4 henchman got up and draws their swords out. I ran to the huntsman and charge straight at you.

Ruby: "I got the one on the left."

I unfold my Weapon, Crescent Rose into scythe mode and Me and Y/n charge at the henchmen. I spin around on my Crescent Rose and kick the first approaching criminal. The first goons on Y/n's side tries to slash at him repeatedly. But Y/n easily dodges the the goon's attack.  In that instant that the goon swings again. Y/n puts the palm of him hand on the goons gut. In that instance a massive burst of energy is shot of Y/n's palm launching the goon into through the window of the shop.

The goon  from behind tries slash at Y/n form behind but in that instant the spike on Y/n's glove begins to glow white and changes it's into glowing aura claws. Y/n quickly blocks the Goon's sword and snaps it with ease. Then  Y/n kicks the goon in the face launching him into the ground.

I smile at my brother, even in his blind condition, he is one of the best fighter I've ever known.  

Roman: *Looks at the goons* "You were worth every cent. Truly you were. *Looks up at us, he drops his cigar and crushes it with his cane as approaching police sirens are heard. "Well, Red, and Wolfy I think we can all say it;s been an eventful evening, an as much as I'd love to stick around ... *he raises his cane and opens the bottom reveal a rifle with a cross grid*...I'm afraid this it where we part ways.