Chapter 6: Initiation part 1

3rd P.o.V: 

You were currently flying above the forest, propelling yourself using multiple aura blast shots to propel yourself. As you flew at high speed thru the forest you were analyzing where the ruins was. Which you able to find  a area which looked old and ancient with aura vision. You quickly l unsheathes your aura claws and stabbed into a nearby tree and swing yourself back up to the highest branch.

'Not bad landing..' You quickly hop down the tree and when you land on the back on the ground. You began to run toward the ruins. But as you keep running towards the ruins. You could sense dark sinister aura coming after you and from all directions.

You quickly back flip to dodge the Beowolf trying to pounce down on you. You land and you could hear the Beowolf snarling at you. You use aura sense and could sense the rest of the Beowolves around you.

"Ambush huh..." The beowolf in front charges at you. You quickly rush at the Beowolf but as you charged at you the other Beowolves jumped out their cover to ambush you. You slam your fist into the Beowolf in front of you. The Beowolf roars in pain as you extend the spike on your changes to aura claws and you impale the beowolf in thechest killing it. You then quickly hurled it's corpse into then another beowolf sending them both flying.

As the other beowolves are about to land you fire channel aura thru your fist changing the claw back to it's normal form. You charge into the beowolves and you begin to slam your fist onto one of the beowolf face. Killing it. The beowolves begin to try repeatedly slash at you from every direction. But you just swiftly and easily dodge their attack. You then fire multiple blast of wind and energy into three of the Beowolves killing them. You deliver a double back hands into the two beowolves behind you with the spike on your gloves killing them. You toss their corpses and began to walk away.

"Tch not worth my time....3...2...1..." *The Beowolf begin you trying to kill you from behind gets dusted instantly by some kind of javalin.* "Thanks for the back up."You look back to see a black and pink aura behind you."

Black and Pink: *monotone girl voice*"Sorry for taking your kill." 

"No problem.. I guess we are partners, my name is-"

Black and Pink: *walks over to you* "Y/n Branwen..I know, my name is Serena Pandora."

"How did you know my name?"

Serena: "My semblance is called Telepath. I able to read others mind and can move things with my mind..."

"So you're the one who was in my head when I was sleeping."

Serena: "Yeah..sorry.."

You sigh. "It's alright just ask before you go into my mind again...now come on. I know where the ruin is." You begin to run to the ruins and Serena follows after you.

Meanwhile back in Beacon Ozpin P.o.V:

Glynda: "That boy really is remarkable."

Riley: "Yes he is amazing isn't he."

Me and Glynda look behind us to see Riley walking over to us smiling.

Glynda: "Riley!" *runs over to him and they hug and kiss each other.* "What are you doing here?"

Riley: "Well I came to see you and the newest freshmen." *looks at the screen to see Y/n with Serena heading toward the ruins.*

"Impressive he seems to know where the ruin is."

Riley: "Yes the training, me and Qrow given him allowed to be even more observant around the area and the people around them."

"Oh. what do you mean by people.."

Riley: *smirks* "He is an observer, by studying other semblance he could create techniques that rival even others. If you recall Summer Rose and Ruby Rose own semblance Petal Burst and Petal Faze. Well created his own variation of their semblances."

Back to forest Yang P.o.V:

I was walking towards the ruins with Blake as my partner. 

Blake: "So Yang..."

"Yeah, what's up?"

Blake: "What is Y/n like?"

I smirk: "Oh interested of my little brother~"

Blake: *begin to blush* "U-um well I-I'm j-just curious...besides he is a faunus. Did something happen to his old family?"

I sigh and clenched my fist just thinking of them.

"Y/n's old family are horrible people..of what I heard from Y/n. His family abused and neglected him when his mom passed away when he was 2 years old. But he finally ran away from his family and was quickly saved by our uncle Qrow, who brought of our family. Our family quickly accepted him as one of our own."

Blake: *eyes widen* 'That's horrible...no person should be treated like that.."

"But then...it happened...the day I wish I could forget...the day when his old family tried to take Y/n away. Our family tried to fight off his father and his sisters. But me and my sisters were soon overpowered by Y/n's old father's semblance. But Y/n soon unlocked his semblance and was able to take down his father in order to protect us. But as we thought it was over, Y/n's old father got back up and pinned him on his face and permanently blinding him. But thanks to Uncle Qrow and Our father, they were able to stop Y/n's old father."

Blake: "T-that's horrible...did Y/n blame all of you."

"That's what was the surprising thing, he never blamed us for what happened. Y/n is one of the most kindest, bravest, and coolest guy I ever met. He doesn't really see others for their looks but for their heart. He rather fight for his friends and family than himself."

Blake smiled a bit, but then looks over to see a the old ruins with Y/n and some other girl with him. Y/n looks up at us and smiled. 

Y/n: " Hey Yang, Hey Blake good to see you two."

I smiled and ran up to my little brother hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back.

Y/n: "Something is telling me that everyone is about to meet up."