Chapter 8: I'm...a leader..

3rd P.o.V:

The sound of the older students clapping fill the room, growing louder and louder as Ozpin calls out the teams.

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester., Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. *the 4 boys are lined up smiling proudly as the other students applaud their new team as Ozpin continues.* "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL led by... Cardin Winchester!"

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students  walk up to the stage their places in front of the headmaster. You smile a bit.

Ozpin: "Jane Arc, Lie Rin, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR."

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Rin a hug.

Ozpin: "Led by....Jane Arc!"

Jane: "Huh? L-led by...?"

Ozpin: "Congratulation, young lady."

You: "YEAH GO JANE!"

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jane, but her "Fine leader" is knocked over and falls onto her butt in front of the laughing audience. They soon leave the stage as you smile even mor as you sensed your sisters walk up to the stage proudly.

Ozpin: "Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieve the White knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY led by.....Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!"

She looks at you as you smile proudly at your sisters clapping and cheer for them.

In your head thinking: 'Heh now it's our turn..I finally became a huntsman mom...Heh, no way I can be a leader..maybe Anna will be made a leader..or maybe Serena, hell even Tifa would make a better leader.'

Ozpin: "And finally: Anna Taurus, Serena Pandora, Tifa Lockhart, and Y/n Branwen. *motions over the four as you group stood before him* "The four of you retrieved the Black king pieces. From this day forward. you will together as Team (F/I)AST. Led by.....Y/n Branwen!"

Everyone except for Ozpin eyes widen and look at you as you just as shocked as they are. You point at yourself.

"M-me...a leader.."

Ozpin: *Walks up to you and smiles* "Congratulation young man!"

The whole room explodes with all the older student cheer for your new team. You are still amazed that you were made a leader. You are then tackled hugged by all the girls. You begin to blush hard as you are surrounded by the lovely ladies.

Ruby and Yang: "Congrats Y/n/ Little bro we are so proud of you."

Ozpin: *amid the last cheers* "It looks like things are shaping up to be an...interesting year." *looks at you who is rubbing your head sheepily* "Especially when it involves you, Y/n Branwen."

(Timeskip Your P.o.V)

You were currently walking with your Team, RWBY, and JNPR to your respected dorms for the night. You were a bit uncomfortable that fact you were made leader instead of the other girls. 

Serena: "You should calm down Y/n, you'll be fine."

You give a bit of annoyed look while everyone else looks at you and Serena confused. 

"Serena....please stop going in my head without permission?"

Serena: "Sorry...but you seemed worried about something so I had to find out."

Yang: "Um, Serena?"

Serena: "Before you ask...my semblance is Telepath giving me psychic abilities...including a mind reader."

Everyone else: "Ohhh."

You group soon stop nearby three doors. Serena, Anna, and Tifa look over at the door numbers. 

Anna: "This is our dorm, Y/n." 

They turn around to see your arms are being pulled by RWBY on the left and JNPR on the right.

Ruby: "HE'S WITH US!!! Right guys?"

WBY: "YUP!"

Jane: "No I think Y/n should rest with us! Right girls?!"

NPR: "Yup!"

Y/n: *calm but your are actually hurting* "Help...please?!"

Suddenly both girls suddenly are force to let go and a pink aura. They both are begun to float in the air. They look at your team, Serena's eyes are glowing, Anna and Tifa has twitching annoying vein on her forehead, trying to hold herself back from drawing out Night shroud. While Tifa is cracking her knuckles with angry twitching eyebrow."

A.S.T: "Y/N IS OUR TEAM LEADER SO HE'S GOING IN OUR DORM, GOT IT?!!!!"

RWBY and JNPR: *scared look* "Okay..."

You were taking a deep breath stretching the cramps out. You give them your team grateful smile

"Thanks girls...Now can I go inside and sleep?"

They nodded and Tifa guided you inside. You look back at Team RWBY and JNPR smiling happily.

"Good night girls!"

Team RWBY and JNPR: *blushes at your smile* "Good night Y/n!"

You walk inside and Serena and Anna walk inside. 

"Tifa...can you go outside while I go change..."

Tifa: "Oh right...sorry!" Tifa runs outside and closes the door nd locks the door.

You set you backpack on a bed. You open you backpack and you take out a sleeping clothing. You quickly head to bathroom to take a shower, You take your clothes off including goggles and rub your fingers thru your old scars.

'I hope they aren't here and if they are here hopefully they don't recognize me...'

You take a quick shower and after your bath, you take change into your old sleeping attire, which is just a t shirt and shorts. You put your google back on you and you put your combat gear in back on but you put back on Life's Punishment. You walk over to doorway and open the door. 

"Okay..I'm done."

The girls walk inside and they thank you for letting you know. You close and lock the door and you walk over to your bed and immediately plop on your bed and sleeps as you were really tired.