Chapter 47: Fall of Beacon

Team RWBY, JNPR, KAMN, AST, all head to Vale and started to search for civilians. As they do they also White Fang attacking the city of Vale along with various Ultra Beast.

Ruby: "Weiss! I think I see some people in that building! Help me get them out."

Weiss: "Got it!"

Serena: "I will come with you!"

Ruby: "Blake! Yang! There's some white Fang coming this way cover us as we get the civilians!"

Yang/ Blake: "Got it sis/ Understood!"

Tifa: "Don't count us out!"

Anna: "Agreed!"

Ruby and Weiss were pulling the people of the collapse building as Serena was holding up the building with her telepathic powers. RW lead them to bullheads. Everything seemed to be manageable until Weiss, Ruby, and Serena see Rin fly by.

Ruby: "Rin! What happened?"

Rin: "2 Ultra Beast...Both are insanely powerful."

Rin gets back up and uses her semblance to render her invisible to the grimm. Ruby, Weiss, and Serena follow her to see living origami Paper slicing everything and some kind of high speed Cockroach lady slamming Jane and Pyrrha to a nearby wall.

 Ruby, Weiss, and Serena follow her to see living origami Paper slicing everything and some kind of high speed Cockroach lady slamming Jane and Pyrrha to a nearby wall

 Origami Paper: "tcejbo sselhtrow a tuc I niaga ecnO

 Origami Paper: "tcejbo sselhtrow a tuc I niaga ecnO."

Ruby: "Whoa.."

Jane: "A.. little help.."

Serena: *glares* "Buy me some time you all I have a idea."

(Back with Y/n)

As Y/n unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks on the giant Screaming beast pushing back the enormous beast away. But as he does the giant beast swings down at Y/n trying to push him away. Y/n activates Tranquility at level 1 allowing to out maneuver the monster.

Y/n: *thinking* "Think...Think...how to get rid of this.." *Y/n looks up to the giant wormhole* "Best chance I got."

Y/n begins the channel aura from the palms of his hand. He quickly goes underneath the enormous monster where it could not attack him.