Chapter 36: Train RECKED

Ruby and Y/n are currently dragged them both through the underground city. All around them, White Fang member are at work, doing carious things such as piloting a Paladin to carry large shipping containers. There is a loud sound nearby as one of the White Fang members drop a large device.

WF Guard 3: "Hey, be careful! What are you trying to do blow us to the moon."

WF Guard 4: "Sorry Sir!"

WF Grunt: "Hey boss! Found something you might want to see!"

Roman: *inside of a rail cart* "Is it good or bad? Because let me tell ya, I have had a day."

WF Grunt: "Uh, it's a little girl and a wolf faunus?"

Roman: *leans out throught the doorway and sees Ruby and Y/n* "That would be ba-"

Y/n: "you.....mother fuckers..." *everyone looks at Y/n whos aura begins to glow like crazy* "I'M A FUCKING JACKAL!!!" *He grabs the White Fang Grunt that's holding him and throws him at the one who has Ruby they both collide crashing into a wall. He then looks at Roman's aura..but he could see a rock formation that makes him look like he has big mouse ears*

Y/n: (Just start at 0:00 -0:01)

Roman: *angry* "DO I LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN MOUSE TO YOU!"

Y/n: "Yes.."

Zwei leads Oobleck and Cynthia, WBY and AST to the hole that Ruby and Y/n fell into and Yang spots Crescent Rose next to the hole.

Yang: "Ruby's scythe!"

Blake: "Oh no!"

Weiss: "Do you think they fell?"

Oobleck: *looks up* "Fell?"

Anna: "Down there."

Oobleck: *looks down at the hole* "Oh my. Of Course! OF COURSE, OF COURSE!"

Tifa: "What's wrong?"

Oobleck: "Mountain Glenn! Yes an expansion of Vale that was inevitably destroyed by creatures of Grimm! Previously home to thousands of people! Working people commuting to the city, the main city! Developed a subway system to the inner city Grimm attack increased! Population in danger, now desperately searching for shelter! City evacuates into the metro tunnels and what do they find? The southeast quadrant of Vale is known for wild forest and deep caves!"

Cynthia: "In English! Oobleck!"

Oobleck: "We're not just looking for an underground crime network, we're looking for an UNDERGROUND crime network!"

Blake: "They've been working in caves?"

Oobleck: "No, no, Mountain Glenn was Vale's first serious attempt at expansion. It worked for a short period of time, thanks to an aggressive perimeter defense, and unique transportation; the city developed an elaborate subway system to carry citizens safely from the new territory into the main Kingdom! Sadly, without the many natural barriers Vale had to protect it's borders, Mountain Glenn was doomed from the start! As the end drew near, the citizens of the territory made on last attempt at survival: They took up shelter beneath the city! In massive caves that they had cleared out for the subway. And they had cut themselves off the surface!"

Yang: "An underground village?"

Oobleck:"In a matter of speaking, yes. A safe haven. Until.... an explosion opened the mouth of another cavern filled with subterranean Grimm. After that, the kingdom officially sealed off the tunnels, creating the world's largest tomb. If Ruby is down there *Oobleck deploys his weapon* "we must find her..."