Chapter 24: A new type of Lesson.

3rd P.o.V:

After the opening, the camera zooms in on Beacon passing a large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Two Bullheads fly by as the camera slowly lowers to show ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon. The camera shifts to the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. Ozpin, Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin: "Well, running an academy and a military make him a busy man." *The camera switches to an over the shoulder from Ozpin's perspective as three more Bullheads fly in* "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore." *A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message* "Access Requested" on his desk* "Come in."

The camera switches to a low perspective beyond Ozpin's desk and facing the doors as they slide open reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: *cordially* "Ozpin!"

Ozpin: "Hello, General."

Ironwood: "Please, drop the formalities." *Both approaches and shakes hands as Glynda also approaches.* "It's been too long. And Glynda. It's certainly been too long since we last met."

Glynda:  "Oh, James!" *gives a personal wave behind grabbing Ironwood's shoulder with angry throb on her head* "I'm married..." *Ironwood has scared look on his face before she lets go and walks out* "I'll be outside." *As she walks out the elevator signals* 

Ozpin: "Come in."

The elevator opens up to see Glynda's husband, Riley walking in alongside Y/n walk to Beacon. Glynda smiles as she wraps her arms around Riley and they kiss each other. Ironwood has a bit of an irritated look while Ozpin just smiled at the two. 

Y/n: *cluelessly looks at Ozpin and Ironwood* "Can someone tell me what is going on? I'm blind here."

Ironwood falls to the floor while Ozpin was large anime sweat on his head.

Glynda: *smiles* "I'll see later Riley~"

Glynda walks away leaving a Riley smiling as she exits the scene. 

Riley: *looks over at Ironwood* "Ironwood..."

Ironwood: "Aaron, you haven't changed..."

Y/n: "U-um..." *looking at Ironwood who shows up as a gray-ish brown aura* "Who is he?"

Riley:"Oh right,Y/n, this is James Ironwood, general of Atlas Military."

Ironwood: *walks up to Y/n* "You must be Y/n Branwen, I've heard much about you.Including your...terrible past" *raises his hand*  "As the General Of Atlas Military, I promise to make sure that bastard of a father of yours will be put to justice."

Y/n: *shakes Ironwood's hand before taking his flask and taking a sip of juice* "Oh um..thank you.." *is a bit distracted by something*

Ozpin: *As he turns to his deck...* "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?" *He picks up a mug and kettle, pouring as speaks* "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival" *He turns for the cup to Ironwood.*

Ironwood: *the camera shifts to a close-up showing the mug changing hands. A clink is heard* "Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year." *Ironwood produces a canteen from his inside coat pocket and pours it's content into his mug* "Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this be a goof opportunity for us to catch up." *Ozpin walks around to his desk, kettle and a new mug in hand*