Chapter 20: Y/n's Darkest Secret...

Serena P.o.V:

Everyone in the room to hear what I had to say. In Y/n's mind, he was hearing screams. I'm can hear Y/n's family thinking in their head. 

Yang: 'Y/n....heard screams? Screams of what? He never told us anything like that.'

Ruby: 'Y/n never said told us that....Oh Y/n why do you have to be difficult?'

Summer: 'I know Y/n told us the abuse..and the neglect but he never describe screams...he begged his family to stop.'

Tai: 'What does this girl mean by screams? Had Y/n's abuse been that Bad? I will break this fuckers legs!'

Raven: 'I was told that Y/n has suffered from his family...but

Qrow: 'Y/n..'

Everyone grows silent as they look over to Y/n as no one knows what to say next.

Riley: "Damn it if only there was a way for Y/n to go into Y/n's mind. That way we know how we can help Y/n."

Serena: "I can do it!" Everyone looks over to me with a confused look at me.

Raven: "What do you mean?"

Serena: "My semblance allows me to read and go into their minds...the first time I met Y/n...I remember seeing into his mind. I learned everything of Y/n's past. But when I remember a door in his mind. When I was about to enter it. I was launched away by a giant blue flaming jackal beast and it launched me out of his mindscape."

Riley: "A mental block...Y/n must be hiding what happened to him. Do you think you can enter in his mind?"

Serena: 'Yes..but I must have everyone to leave the room. This will be difficult and I need the space."

3rd P.o.V:

Everyone was reluctant as first but they soon agreed as they allowed Serena to work.

Qrow: "Hey sis.."

Raven: *looks over to her brother* "Yeah?"

Qrow: "How do you know Y/n? I never introduced him to you?"

Raven: *sighs* "Well it was when Y/n was about 7...it was the middle of the night as I was currently flying towards Patch to just watch and see how Yang was doing. But that's when I notice Y/n outside the house. He was just looking out at the forest. I was just watching to see what he was going to next until"

(Flashback as Raven was in bird form Y/n age 7:)

Raven on the branch looking at Y/n in confusion.

Raven: 'Is this young wolf faunus lost?'

Y/n: "You know it's rude to stare and not let someone know you are there."

Raven's eyes widen as Y/n knew exactly where this she was. There was no point at hiding. She shifts back to human form and walked over to they young Y/n who eyes were covered in goggles.

Raven: "Impressive very few people figure out where I am. What is your name young wolf."

Y/n: *irritated sigh* "Why do people thing I'm a wolf...? Well miss my name Y/n Branwen. and I'm a jackal Faunus."

Raven: "Oh I'm sorry..." *thinking* 'Branwen? I don't remember Qrow telling me he has a son?'

Y/n: "So I told you who I am, mind telling me who you are?"

Raven:"Oh well, my name is Raven Branwen..I am your aunt.."

Y/n: "Aunt...Papa Bird never told me about that I had a aunt?"