Chapter 32: Report

You were inside the elevator along with Ruby. Ruby pressed one of the buttons. Hey eyes sparkles as you look over to her as she presses all the other buttons.

Y/n: "Ruby....Did...you just press every button?"

Ruby: "Um maybe..."

Y/n: *sighs* "Why you do this Ruby..."

Ruby: "Are you saying spending time with me is a bad thing?"

Y/n: "No I'm not saying that...it's just I'm worried of what happened yesterday..an Ozpin told us to come meet him immediately."

Ruby: "I'll forgive you with kiss."

You were surprised by her proposal. She just smiled at you. You leaned in and kissed Ruby. Every time you try to pull away she hold him in place. You two soon pulled away from the kiss to take a breather.

Y/n: "You happy now?"

Ruby: "I need one more!"

Y/n: "Why?"

Ruby: "I may be the youngest out of all your girlfriends but I'm the best and I'm going to prove it!"

Y/n: *raising your eyebrow* "By kissing me?"

Ruby: "By showering you with love!"

Y/n: *smirks* "Come here!"

Ruby start kissing you again.

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office:

General Ironwood were in a heated discussion with Ozpin, Riley and Glynda.

Ironwood: "They were here...." *raising his voice* "Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's deck.

Riley: "We're very much aware of that! Thank you James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: "Come in."

The elevator opens to reveal you wiping your face wit you and Ruby walking inside.

Ruby: "Sorry we are late someone presses all the buttons in elevator."

As you could sensed something odd about Mrs. Goodwitch.

Y/n: 'Huh..is that another aura..in her?'

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming. How are you two feeling?"

Y/n: "To be honest...quite nervous.."

Ironwood: "Y/n, Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntsmen is all about. You two took actions, and you did the very best you could."

Y/n and Ruby: "Thank you sir."

Riley: "Now the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night.. including F/n L/n." 

You look down a bit, as you were scared about the death of him. You knew he deserved it....but you killed him...you shouldn't have did it...

Y/n: "I'm sorry sir...I will take any punishment for-" *You felt a hand gently touch your shoulder. You look up to see Riley."

Riley: "You didn't do anything wrong, Y/n. You did the right thing."

Y/n: "Huh.."

Ironwood: "That's right..What I heard, F/n was planning to kill you and your sisters.. and attacked first. You did what you felt was necessary to take down a threat."

Glynda: "Good riddance I say that man is deserve far worse."

Y/n: *sighs* "I understand.."

Ozpin: "Now about the other issue, about the mysterious masked woman."

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I don't know. She was wearing a mask and she never said anything to us. She didn't have any crystals, or a tail. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked."

Glunda: "Except for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and Y/n."

Ironwood: "Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Y/n: "Which is why it's not that at all."

Everyone looked at Y/n with shock as he looked up.

Y/n: "That...woman..her aura...was different... It looked...like elements..." *They look at him confused before Y/n looks up* "It's a bit far fetched but I think what we are dealing with a season maiden.."

This shocked everyone in the room assumption Y/n made.

Riley: "Y/n...what makes you think that we are dealing with a Maiden?"

Y/n: *thinking of Raven* "Let's just say I seen one for myself."

Ruby: "But...the Season Maiden's are nothing but a legend.."

Y/n: "Yes...and yet..Aura warriors were said to be legends. Jane's weapon: Crocea Mors is supposed to be a legend. Yet the were all proven true...beside..I can sense it....." *looking down* "There is a maiden....underneath the school..." *This completely shocked everyone in the room except for Riley*

Riley: *sighs* "How long have you known..."

Y/n: "The first day I came to Beacon.." *begins to walk towards the elevator* "I will keep this a secret between us...Also I recommend sending us to check Mt. Glenn...I recall here about a hideout over there.."

Ozpin: *nods* "I understand.. Thank you both for your cooperation, Y/n and Ruby. Why don't you go spend some time with your teams? You have a big day ahead of you."

Ruby: "Any time."

Ozpin: "and please you two, try and be discreet about this matter.'

Y/n: "Got it."

Ruby: "Yes sir."

As the two leave the room, the Two head masters, professor and Huntsman are left alone standing in silence until Ironwood breaks the silence.

Ironwood: "Well there we have it. We send as many troops as we can to the southeast, find out exactly what is  going on and eradicate any forces that stand in our way.

Riley: "You and your triumphant display of military bravado? You want to cause panic in Vale!"

Glynda: "You treat every situation like it's a contest of measuring Di-!"

Ozpin: "Glynda!"

Glynda: "Well, he does."

Riley: "I am more worried about what Y/n...told us.... We may have just found the person that stole Amber's power..."