Chapter 5: First steps

??? P.o.V: 

I was currently going thru others mind as I was sleeping. To find a worthy partner but I soon came across the Aura Warrior's mind. His name is Y/n Branwen huh, He seemed to have a horrible past with his original family. It's amazing even when he turned blind he could still fight. But as I was searching thru his memories I came across a door covered in chains and bricks but the brick seemed to be cracked a bit.

'Why on Remnant is there a sealed door here.."

But as I was about to get near the door I am blasted back by some invisible force. I look around I notice some sort of giant blue flaming beast shape like a Jackal appears before me. I was about to engage it snarled and unleash it mighty howl to me launching me out his mindscape.

I open my eyes and begin panting from my slumber. I look outside and see it's about to be morning time and the boy is gone.

'Y/n must have woken up.'

3rd P.o.V:

Nora: "Wake up, lazy butt! *dashes to the side*

Lie Rin gets up with a groan as Nora hounds her.

Nora: *singing* "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!"

Lie Rin sighs and scene changes to her brushing her teeth in the restroom while Nora continues to talk.

Nora: "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty- four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm...well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?

The scene changes to the bathroom,  where the two are readying themselves. Nora is brushing her hair and still chattering while Ren is tightening the strings on her sleeping bag.

Nora: "We've been friends for sooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well "together- together..." Not that I'm not saying that you're not cute; you are cute but I like boys and you do too."

The scene changes again as the two are in the middle of eating their breakfast, Nora having a pancake hanging from her mouth as she is still talking. You are sitting right next to them with a girl with black hair is talking with you.

Nora: *muffled though her food* Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together! *she slurps up the rest of the pancake* "Ohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we brobe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school."

The scene changes again as the two are readying themselves in the locker. Rin loading Stormflower and Nora still talking.

Nora: "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! *gasps* A secret signal so we can find find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"

Rin: *finally replying* " Nora?"

Nora: "Yes Rin?"

Rin: *sheathing her weapons in her sleeves* "I don't thing sloths make a lot of noises."

Nora: *thinks about this a moment* "That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"

Rin: *smiles and shuts her locker* "Com on Nora, Let's go."

Nora: "Not together-together..." *giggles*

Rin heads out while a skipping Nora follows, passing Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long and you are busy readying themselves.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?"

Y/n: "Who knows."

???: "Hey Y/N!!"