Chapter 9: Okay Now your just showing off...

3rd P.o.V:

You slowly woke up from your slumber, you  slowly get out of your bed and decided to take care of your morning routine.

 "Scroll can you give me the time."

Scroll: "The time is 5:00 am"

You sighs and you decided to take out of your morning workout.

1 Hr and 30 minutes later Serena P.o.V:

I wake up from my bed and look around. I immediately Y/n was not in his bed. He must have woke up more earlier than us. I went to go change out into my school uniform. Soon Anna and Tifa wake up and soon did the same thing. But Y/n hasn't come back yet

Tifa: "Where's Y/n?"

Anna: "I'm going to look for him." We watch her open the door and immediately stop. "Um....guys...I found him."

Tifa and me walk over and witness something...truly amazing.

Y/n: *is on four legged chair but on one foot Doing one hand hand stand push ups. On the top rail corner, "2...99 and 300." 

Y/n jump off the chair with  a simple back flip and grabs a nearby sweat towel and  wipe the seat off his forehead. We also notice his body and sweet  father OUM!!! WHY DOES Y/N HAVE A FUCKING 8 PACK ABS?! AND WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS?!"

I immediately turn around but Anna and Tifa get a massive nose bleed as they blush hard.

Y/n: "Hey girls, is something wrong?

'Thinking: 'Don't peek.....don't peek.  I slowly turn my head and peeks and I suddenly fall unconscious.

3rd P.o.V:

Serena's face is as bright as a tomato, and a nosebleed runs down. 

Y/n: "Um...what happened to Serena? Why did she fall on the ground?"

You walk over to her concern.

Anna: "She will be okay anyways you should...go take a bath and change."

Y/n: "Um...okay.."

You walk over to your room and went to take a quick shower and change into your school outfit. You came out the dorm and Serena is back on her feet.

Serena: "Hey..." 

Y/n: "Hey Serena are you alright?"

Serena: "I'm alright..let go."

The group walk to the cafeteria to grab breakfast, Later you wer being guide to the first class of the day, Professor Port,The grimm studies.

Y/n: "Wonder what Professor Port is like?"

Anna: "Who knows?"

Tifa: "Well I heard he lets us fight Grimm."

Serena: "Good at least we won't be bored."

Soon you lot made it to the classroom. You use aura vision to see a gray Aura in the front of the classroom. While the girls are greeted to an old fat gentleman in the room with a mustache that could rival the lorax.

Gray Aura:*walks over to your Team* "Ah welcome, You must be Team (F/I).AST. I am Professor Port. I am hope you are excited for the first lesson of my classes."

You nod and smile: "I am Prof. Port!" *You offer handshake.*

Port: *shakes your hand back and smile* "Ah, that's right" *Runs over to the back and comes back handing you textbook in brail*  "This is your Textbook Mr. Branwen."