Chapter 29: Y/n's Way to Ask

Emerging from the steaming bathroom in nothing but a pink towel wrapped around her lower body. Rin sighs in contentedness and starts walking away, only to be stopped by Jane suddenly appearing in front of her.

Jane: "We need to talk!"

And with that, amid to Rin's single cry of surprise, Jane pulls her team leaving her bottle of "Samurai Shampoo" to spin in the air before dropping to the ground.

Jane: *sitting on her bed in the dorm room, talking to Rin off-screen* "Rin.... I'm just gonna say it. Your are one of my best friends. These past few months, I feel like we've really bonded, even though you don't say much. I mean, you're really quiet. To be perfectly honest, I don't know that much about you, personally, but darnit, I consider you to be the best sister I never had!"

Rin: *camera pans out enough to see that she is still only wearing her towel and looking extremely uncomfortable, but she still nods and smiles to Jane when she's done* "And I you." *tries to be attentive from then on, but keeps glancing her usual outfit hanging by the door."

Jane: "Which is why I wanted to get your advice on.....boys."

Ren: "Boys?" *sounds surprised but starts reaching out for her clothes while Jane is looking away* 

Jane: *trying to find the right words* "I... want to ask Y/n. I just... don't know... how to... boys. Um, I-I guess what I'm guess what I'm asking is... Well, how did you and Nora... y'know... ask him..out"

Ren: *puts her hand down after almost touching the green robe, but looks even more awkward now* "Uh.... uh... uh...."

Nora: *clears her throat to get the other girls' attention on her, wearing nothing but her emblazoned headphones, a "BOOP" T shirk, and pink lighting bolt underwear as she reads a book resting on her knees, before she laughs nervously* "We..... never really asked him to the dance yet..."

Jane: "NORA I SAID HEADPHONES ON!"

Nora does so quickly under her leader's command.

Rin: *focusing on her friend fully* "Jaune, what is this all about?"

Jane: *sighs deeply before speaking, obviously depressed by staring at the floor as she talked* "It's Y/n. I'm completely head-over-heels for him, and every time I try...I can't get myself to ask.... I mean he's incredible, He's smart, brave, and talented. I mean, you head him sing and rap? I-I just wish..he take me seriously, y'know? I wish I could tell her how I feel without messing it all up."

Pyrrha: *off-screen* "Then do it."

Jane: *looks up to see Pyrrha in the doorway, with Rin and Nora doing the same* "Uh, wha?"

Pyrrha: *walking into the room* "Tell him exactly what you said. No ridiculous scheme, no pick-up lines. Just... be honest."

Jane: "But what if I-"

Pyrrha: "Jane." *smiles* "You can't get it wrong if it's the truth."

Jane: *looks up with a new confidence* "You're right." *stands up* "Thanks Pyrrha!" *looking back to her bed as she goes out* "Good talk Rin!"

Rin smiles and waves while Jane was about to leave, but as she leaves.

Ruby: "Hey! Jane!" *Jane turns and looks over to Ruby.*

Jane: "Oh hey Ruby! What's up?"

Ruby: "Well Y/n asked me wanted me to get you and your team!"

Jane: *blushes* "H-huh" *NPR pops their head out of the door* "Um okay. Sure!"*looks over to the others* "Let's go girls!"

(Timeskip)

Soon Ruby, and Team JNPR enter the auditorium to see the room is dark and WBY, AST, Sun, Neptune already over there. sitting in their seats, JNPR look around and soon taking their seats.

Pyrrha: "Hey girls what is going on?"

Yang: "Heh, you will see."

They look out confused when the lights suddenly turn black. They look around confused until a spot light turns on and reveals Y/n in the spot like in front of the microphone

JNPR: 'Y/n?'

Y/n: *speaks in the Microphone* "Hey girls...now..I'm no good at being straight up..at this. After all this is my first time doing this..so I felt more comfortable doing this..instead..of asking straight up...to show how much you all meant to mean."

(Play music)

When you kiss me, like you mean it
And there's no distractions
It's so real, I can feel it
In my bones, it's magic
I won't live my life, wandering
You're still here, and I'm here
And I'll never let you go
(No)

I'm gonna love you 'til the stars
Finally run out of helium
I'm gonna love you 'til the mountains crumble at our feet
I'm gonna love you 'til the sky
Finally opens up to let us in
And we'll float like helium

It's the way that you know me
And I'll always be there
If you need protection
I'll be your guardian angel
We could live our lives, wandering
Somewhere, somehow
And I hope you know
I'll never let you down

I'm gonna love you 'til the stars
Finally run out of helium
I'm gonna love you 'til the mountains crumble at our feet
I'm gonna love you 'til the sky
Finally opens up to let us in
And we'll float like helium

I'm gonna love you until the mountains fall
I swear to Oum we'll see it all
'Til the colors turn and fade to nothing

I'm gonna love you 'til the stars
Finally run out of helium
I'm gonna love you 'til the mountains crumble at our feet
I'm gonna love you 'til the sky
Finally opens up to let us in
And we'll float like helium

(End Music)

Y/n sighs for a second before looking toward all his girlfriends, who were all in tears. 

Y/n: "..You all mean so much to me...you all were there me when I was down...so..it would mean a lot to me...if you will come to the dance.."

Their was a slight moment of silence which made Y/n a bit uneased for a second until he hears movement coming up to him. Each one of them pull him into a kiss leaving Y/n blushing hard.

Ruby: "Of course we will be the date for the dance." *looks to the others* "Right guys?"

Yang: *smiles* "Hell yeah."

Tifa: "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Anna: "Heh of course I will b your date."

Blake: "Heh I would love too."

Serena: "Heh, you know my answer! Y/n."

Weiss: "Of course their is no questions with me."

Neptune: *smiles* "Same here!"

Sun: "Hehe yeah!"

Pyrrha: *smiles* "Yes we would love to be your date."

Nora: "YES!"

Rin: "I would be honored."

The group looks over to Jane who was the last one left. She takes a deep breathe and then walks up to Y/n.

Jane: "So you planned all this Y/n for us..."

Y/n: *rubs the back of his head embarrassed* "Well I guess..."*looks up to her* "I know a bit corny but-"

Jane: *puts her fingers on his mouth making him silent* "Sometimes...corny is good.." *she then moves her hand away and kisses Y/n on the lips, which he returns. She then pulls away from him* "That help with your answer."

Y/n: *smiles* "Yeah..." *thinking* 'God I am so lucky..'

In the distance as Y/n's birth sisters watch from the distance and couldn't help but smile for their little brother. He was able to have a happy life and so many people that love him...and take care of him.