Chapter 34: Search and Destroy

The opening showed the surprised faces of Team RWBY and Team (F/I).AST with the scared look of Riley upon seeing there 2 guides for the week.

Anna: "Big sister?"

Cynthia: *walks up to Riley* "Hey little brother how have you been?"

Riley: *nervous tone* "I've been fine..how about you?"

As the two had a chat, Team RWBY and AST look over to Y/n, who had Zwei on his head.

Tifa: "Y/n, Do you anything about this huntress?"

Y/n: "Well I've heard stories about Cynthia Aaron from Master Riley...according to him she is his older sister a fellow aura warrior like me and him. But unlike Master she doesn't wield the vision of life semblance like him. She wields Aura Manipulation.."

Ruby: "So...she is a aura warrior too huh?"

Cynthia then looks over to Y/n and walks over to him with serious look on her face.

Cynthia: "So you are the blind pup Riley has been training."

Y/n: "Uh...yeah.." *Zwei barks wagging his tail happily* 

There was a large moment of silence until Cynthia pulls him and Zwei into a tight hug catching them off guard.

Cynthia: "AGH YOU ARE EVEN MORE CUTER THAN I THOUGHT!!"

Y/n: *thinking* 'Huh...again with soft..pillows again..'

Y/n could sense a angry presence from behind him. As Team RWBY and AST giving Cynthia a death glare as he were losing air.

Riley: "Um...Sis..."

Cynthia: "Yeah."

Riley: "You suffocating him."

Cynthia looks down and notice Y/n's face turning purple as he were struggling for air. She then panics and lets him go allowing him to breath.

Cynthia: "Oh my Oum I'm so sorry!"

Y/n: *panting* "I-it's" *breathes in* "Okay.. I will" *breathes out* "Live..."

Oobleck: *coughs a bit catching everyone's attention* "Well all that is fine and  good but I must inform you, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman and Huntress on what is new essentially a reconnaissance mission I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will  be traversing several miles of -"

Cynthia: *offscreen* "Hey Oobleck!" *Oobleck looks up and turns his head looking around confused.

Riley: "Um Doctor?"  *Riley points at bullhead which he then looks over to the bullhead and see Cynthia and everyone else inside* 

Cynthia: "We are leaving now!"

Oobleck: "What?! HEY! WAIT FOR ME! *Zooms off to the bullhead*

Riley: *waves good bye* "Break some Grimm's legs out there!"

The scene shifts to Team RWBY and Team (F/I).AST in the airship flying over the building and streets amid their mission.

Yang: *to Oobleck* "I guess I never saw you as much as a fighter."

Oobleck: "I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you as a Huntsman, I've had a fair share of tussles."

Ruby: "*tilting her head in confusion* "Like the mushroom?"