Special Chapter 1: Unexpected Events

The Multiverse.....worlds that have many differences in every part of the galaxy. But at the very edge of all Multiverse lies the 4 dimensions of the All creation. The Dimension of Time, where all of known birth of creations are recorded thru the ages. The Dimension of Space, where all creations are placed the billions and billions of Galaxies. The Distortion World, a place where all known laws of physics do not apply. And finally the center of all multiverses. The all knowing lord and creator of well everything lies.

In these Dimension lies a God of those respected worlds. In the Dimension of time lies the God of Time: Dialga.

In the Dimension of Space lies the goddess of Space: Palkia

In The Distortion World Lies, it's very Mistress, the goddess of Antimatter: Giratina

Finally amongst all these mighty Deity in the center of it all lie Arceus: The all father of the Omniverse

Right now Palkia is sitting in her domain, focusing all power to warp somethings.... or someone's. But as she does a blue portal opens and Dialga enters her realm.

Dialga: "Sister. Father Arceus wanted me to check on the progress the Aura Warrior and the Telepath..."

Palkia: "Well see for yourself.." *Palkia opens a portal which shows Y/n, Kaito and their respective team members along with the Fall Maiden traveling thru the space gate*

Dialga: "I see..."

Palkia: "Yup" *looks thru portal* "They should be here right" *as she says this Team (F/I).AST, KECM and Amber suddenly vanish from thin air. Three dots float above their heads* "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Dialga: *freaking out* "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Palkia: "I DON'T KNOW?! SOMETHING MUST HAVE INTERFERED WITH THE WARPING PROCESS?!"

Dialga: "ARE YOU SAYING YOU LOST THEM?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GODDESS OF SPACE?!"

Palkia: "SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Dialga: "MY FAULT!"

Palkia: "IF YOU HADN'T DISTRACTED ME NONE OF THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

As Dialga and Palkia argued with each other a new portal opens and Giratina pops her head out.

Giratina: "What's going-" *Sees Dialga and Palkia fighting with each other and slowly sinks her head back in the portal* "I..guess I came at a bad time..."

As the two deities fought one question remain in their heads.....Where did Team (F/I).AST and KECM ended up at?

(In Universe 7)

On a Planet known as Earth, a blue haired woman was currently finishing up her last touches on some sort of Machine outside her home. Soon a young white haired boy runs over to her smiling.

Boy: "Hey Mom! Wat'cha working on?"

The mother looks over to her curious son.

Boy's mother: "Oh hey there trunks, I'm just finishing up the last touches on my newest projects."

This surprised the child.

Trunks: "What is it?"

Boy's mother: "Sorry but that a secret."

Trunks: "Well.. Okay.." *the boy floats off back inside his room* "By the way have you seen Goten? Me and him were supposed to meet up at the Arcades today."

Boy's Mother: "Nope sorry I-"

Male Voice: *above* "How many times do I have to tell you woman-?" *The woman freezes up and she hesitantly looks up to see a floating purple cat and a strange looking blue man wearing a dress. He raises his finger and fires a destruction beam at the Machine the woman was working on causing it to be destroy in a cloud of smoke* "Not to mess with time!"

The purple cat lands on the ground along side his subordinate.

Strange man: "Hello Bulma, it's good to see you again."

Bulma: *gets angry throb over her head* "LORD BEERUS YOU IDIOT!" *Punches Beerus on the head* "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR BULLA!"

Beerus: "You dare strike me ye-" *eyes widen* "Wait...that was for not a Time Machine."

Bulma: "NO I REMODELED THE TIME MACHINE TO BE A NEW CRIB FOR HER! SOMEONE BROKE THE LAST ONE!"

Beerus: "Oh...um..."

Strange man: *whispers in Beerus' ear* "You did this to yourself... Lord Beerus.."

Bulma: "Well now I have to get a new one now. Thanks for nothing Beerus." *Is about to walk off when a low groan could be heard* "Huh?"

Bulma looked around confused but as the smoke clears, the trio notices 9 unconscious teens where Bulma's crib used to be all badly injured and bleeding out.

Strange man: "Oh my.."

Beerus: "WHA- WHAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE?!"

Bulma runs over to the badly injured group and checks their pulses.

Bulma: "Their still alive...barely.." *gets up* "TRUNKS!" *Soon Trunks and spiky haired black kid flies over to them*

Trunks: "Yeah m-" *sees the groups* "Woah!"

Black haired kid: "Hey who are those guys?"

Bulma: "Never mind that! Help me get them inside! You two Goten."

Trunks: "Okay."

Goten: "Sure." *The two boys slowly are carefully pick Y/n up and gently carry him inside*

Bulma: *turns to the strange man* "Whis, Where is Goku right now?"

Whis: "Oh I left him to train with Vegeta for a while."

Bulma: "Well can you warp them over and have get some Senzu beans." *looks at Y/n and the others as the screen turns to black* "Looks like those kid need it..now.."