Chapter 22: Consume by Regret

Yang P.o.V:

It was Thursday and Y/n had just gotten out of the hospital, but he wasn't the same happy Y/n, me and the others knew...I can see it in his facial expression, he looked so depressed.Right now Uncle Qrow, is trying to figure out what Y/n told him. He asked all to keep an eye on Y/n.  It was lunch time and we were all sitting around Y/n trying to cheer in him up. But....he couldn't even bust a smile. It hurts so much...to see. 

Sun: *worried* "Come on Y/n you should really eat something.."

Y/n: *pokes his food with his fork* "I guess.."

Neptune: "Come on Y/n cheer up..."

It only got worse when Team CRDL showed up and sat at the table....

Cardin: "Well, look, it's the blind freak, It's ironic to see that, but how come you're not a freak?"

Tifa: *get irritated* "Screw off Cardin!"

Me: "Yeah no one wants you here!"

Cardin: "Why don't you mind your business Xiao Long and Lockhart? Your just as pathetic as this dog...especially since this freak had to be saved by a drunk old bird!"

Y/n: *slams his fist hard into the table breaking it as he turns to with his blank eyes but, needless to say he was fucking pissed* "Why don't you take your fucking bitch ass out of here?  You want to see a fucking freak, go look in a mirror and see yourself."

Everyone around them laughed as the Me and the others look at Y/n worried. Cardin got angry and jumped on the side Y/n is sitting on.

Cardin: "You better take that back."

Y/n: *irritated and taunts* "You first.... Karen"

I noticed one of Cardin's teammates ready to hit Y/n, but was knocked out by Serena.

Serena: "I will give you your last warning...stay away from Y/n, or you will lose more than your life..."

Cardin: "Listen Here freak!"

Jane: "SHUT UP CARDIN, YOU THINK IT'S BETTER BULLYING SOMEONE IS MAKING YOU THE BIG GUY, BUT I REMEMBER YOU WERE A COWERING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHEN THAT URSA MAJOR SHOWED UP AND I HAD TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS THAT DAY!"

3rd P.o.V:

Everyone laughs and says 'Ooooh Burn' and Jan sits down the Cardin gets angry and grabs her hair and was about to pull it. That is when Y/n grabs Cardin' twig like wrist and squeezes his wrist hard forcing Cardin to let go and groan in pain. The other watch as Y/n's aura surround his hand as he looks at Cardin angry....

Y/n: "Don't. You. Ever! Grab her like that!"

Y/n then slams his aura fist into Cardin's face and he is launched and crashed into a trash can and every other student cheered at what Y/n did. Team RWBY, JNPR, Tifa, Sun and Neptune looked at him surprised, but Anna and Serena had a worried look on their faces.

Y/n: "great I lost my appetite.." *he picks up his tray of untouched food and throws it away as he walks up away.*

Serena: "That is a bit worrisome..."

Weiss: "What is..Y/n attitude change..or him not eating...anything?"

Anna: "Both..and more.."

Pyrrha: "What do you mean?"

Serena: "Y/n's aura....it had a strand of black...in his aura.."

It was Miss Goodwitch's class and Mercury had just forfeited his match against Pyrrha Nikos. Nora and Rin looks over to Y/n and notices how he looked more sadder than normal. They look at each other and then back at Y/n.