Chapter 42: A true healing...of life..

Y/n slowly opens his eyes...as a gentle breeze runs thru the jackal's hair. He begins to slowly get up and look around the area. His eyes widen to see where he was...this was his home....his old home...

Y/n: "Wait...." *blinks and looks at sees his hands*  "I can see....h-how...N-not important! W-why a-am I h-here?!" 

Y/n looked at the old hellhole....but that's when he noticed. There was something....different...about it..it was peaceful almost...nostalgic...in a good way. Y/n slowly looks around confused to see two younger versions..of Ashley and Nadia running thru the fields laughing happily playing. 

Y/n: "I ...remember...this was when..I was..about..2..but wh-" *suddenly he hears a familiar voice behind him...one he hasn't heard....in a life time..*

M/n: *gentle tone offscreen* "You grown..so much since I last saw you..my little pup.."

Y/n slowly begins to turn around...as..a sweeping feeling of memories filled the air. As Y/n sees...his deceased...mother who gives him a warm gentle smile.

Y/n:*emotions fill the boy's head as tears begin to run "M-mom.." 

(With Blue Jackal ears)

M/n: "Hello my little pup

M/n: "Hello my little pup..."

Tears ran down Y/n's face..slowly he begins to walk towards her. She slowly rraises her arms as he got closer. Y/n's walk soon turns into a run. The camera soon looks zooms in on Y/n's feet, which soon a 5 year old Y/n jumps into his mothe's arms as they both hug each other.

Younger Y/n: *crying* "M-mommy...I-I.." *she gently touches Y/n's cheek* 

M/n: "Shhhh..it's okay..I know.." *Y/n looks up as a leaf floats down  in front of the shot and soon the younger Y/n is replaced by a Older Y/n who is on his knees tears running down his face* "You grown so much..."

Y/n: "I-i....missed...you mom...How?"

M/n: "I missed you too.....for how I got here...well I have always been here.."*puts her finger on Y/n's heart* "In your heart and memories..." 

Y/n slowly looks down uncomfortable...

Y/n: "Mom...I-I'm sorry I...ran away and-"

M/n: "No no no no,  you did the right thing..." *Y/n looks up to his mother* "And you kept your promise..." *she then pats Y/n's head* "Look...I know what you did... But Your father... had lost his way...a long time ago...and you were able to forgive..your sisters.."

Y/n: "S-so...you're not mad..."

M/n: *shakes her head* "No...of course not..I could never be mad at you.." *Y/n looks at her as she continues* "I am so proud of you.... You never let anything stop you from your promise to me ."