Chapter 37: Important Request

Jane Arc is sleeping during the night inside Team JNPR's dorm room.

Jane: "Waffles..."

Jane suddenly wakes up a call of her scroll with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

Jane: "Hello?"

Jane hears noises for six seconds from Ruby's scroll before the call ends.

Jane: "Uh, Ruby?"

Later on, Team JNPR walking at dawn towards their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure they're fine."

Jane: "You think?"

Nora: "Probably a butt dial..."

Rin: "Team RWBY and (F/I)AST has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should focus on out own mission."

Nora: "We're gonna be deputies!"

Jane: "I just got this feeling....I don't know."

Pyrrha: "Jane..."

As they walk to the front of the school when a loud explosion could be heard where they were. They look over to Mountain Glenn witnessing a enormous blue light illuminating the morning sky. Both Team CFVY and KAMN runs to the front of the school, with Ozpin, Goodwitch, Ironwood and Riley as the light was fading.

Jane: "What in the name of Oum was that?!"

Korrina: "Wasn't that where RWBY and (F/I)AST are?!"

As everyone grows a bit worried Ozpin's scroll begins to ring. Ozpin picks up his scroll.

Ozpin: "Hello?"

Cynthia:  *on scroll*n"This is Cynthia Aaron,reporting in. Mission Accomplish. We need a bullhead for pick up."

Ozpin: "I see what but was that bright light earlier?"

Cynthia: "That apparently was Y/n using a technique..." *Ozpin sighs* "Oh can you also tell Ironwood to get his men over here as well? We got a bunch of captured White Fang Members and the Imfamous Roman Torchwick."

Ozpin: "Understood.." *hangs up and looks at others* "Looks like Team RWBY and (F/I).AST have completed their mission."

Riley: "So...Y/n?"

Ozpin: "Yup.."

(Timeskip later)

A bullhead lands in front of the school, and soon Team RWBY and (F/I).AST, Oobleck and Cynthia walk out of the Bullhead. Everyone of the students cheer on the first year students. JNPR,CFVY and KAMN all run up to the two teams.

Jane: "Hey guys are you all okay?"

Tifa: "Yeah the mission was a whole success."  *Nadia and Ashley looks over to Y/n who looked a bit tired.*

Nadia: "Y/n, you alright?" *the others look over to Y/n*

Y/n: "Yeah..I'm fine. *yawns* Just a really..tired..."

Anna: "Yeah..that makes sense. I mean you where up all night..and you did use a lot of aura.."

Velvet: "I'm just glad you all are okay."

Maylene: "Yeah.."

Riley: *offscreen* "So I saw you had to use the Aura Stream technique.." *The other looks over to see Riley walking over to them along with a smile on his face* 

Y/n: "Hey..I had to do something...to stop the train and grimm..." 

Riley: *laughs a bit before looking at Y/n* "May I talk to you in private?"