Oversleeping....

I'll oversleep and blame it on the cold.
It's easier than having to explain that all I crave is a hug or a cuddle to get some body warmth.
It's easier than saying the blanket feel less heavy than all the burdens am carrying.
It's easier to say that my bed feels more comfortable than having to explain how uncomfortable my anxiety makes me when I step out of my bed.
It's easier to say my bedroom is my peaceful place than having to explain that loud noises make me panic.

I will oversleep and blame it on the rain saying how it lulls me to sleep than having to explain that it actually drowns out the voices in my head.
It's easier to say my pillow supports my head than having to explain how tired I am of hiding my face in my hands everytime.
It's easier to say that my pillow case smells fresh because I douse it in fabric softener than having to explain how it is drenched in the tears that I shed every night.
I will oversleep and blame it on ' the average human being requires a 8 hours of sleep to function properly '.
It is easier than having to explain that I need more than 8 hours of sleep to reduce the hours of being awake because those are the worst.
It's easier than having to explain that sleep shuts off everything.

I will spend the whole day in my bedroom and blame it on online learning.
It is easier than having to explain that any social interactions make me nervous and the whole world outside my room has something against me.

It's easier to put the blame on everything than to open up.