The Medieval Story Of One Direction

Once upon a time, in the early twelfth century, there was a king that ruled over a lavish kingdom. His name was King Simon. King Simon, the romantic, was a trusting and loving soul, yet throughout his life and rule, he was plagued with the devastating challenge of loss and heartache.

Over his life, Simon married five women that he cherished dearly, fathering a son to each. For his first two wives, it was the child birth that was too much; for the others, it was illnesses that doctors couldn't stop.

The loss of his partners always left Simon devastated, but he often put aside his pain for the benefit of five young sons.

As the years stretched on, the King began to give up on the idea of loving again. The thought of losing another love was too much for him to bare, and so, Simone perused other dreams. His sons began to grow, it soon became time for the King to think about stepping down from the thrown and the Princes to find a maiden to marry. Simon began pressuring his sons to find love just as he once had.

The Princes were quickly to reassure their father that they had all found love, but it wasn't long before King Simon and the Princes realised that the young men were battling for the affection of the same girl.

Beka, the florist's daughter, is a beautiful seventeen year old girl, who is seemingly oblivious to the effect her beauty has on others; a maiden with flowing locks of chocolate hair and glistening eyes. She was a normal villager who's life was seemingly uneventful until her life is tidal waved by sadness when confusion within the King's guards causes the murder of her family, and false accusations for the innocent girl ends up with her almost receiving the death sentence, but the Princes save her from her dark path, trying to save the girl that they all love.

Will she find happiness and love within the family that caused the death of her family? Or will she refuse the advancements of the royal family, putting the monarchy in jeopardy?

This is the Medieval Story of One Direction.