Chapter Ten- Scary Faces and Matchmaking

I came to my bedroom door, after leaving from dinner, trying to keep the smirk that kept coming to my face at bay when I thought about Zayn. Even during dinner, I couldn't keep myself from glancing over at him. I'd blush every time when I found that he'd already be looking.

I think the other boys had noticed that something had gone on between Zayn and I, because they were asking me several question, constantly begging for my attention. I kindly gave it to them, but I hated having all of the focus on me...It made me feel weird.

I pushed open the door to my bedroom, and Helena was sitting on my bed, tapping her foot impatiently. I shut the door behind me, and she gave me an expectant look. I ignored her slouching against the door, and sliding to the ground, sighing in contempt. Helena's eyes widened hugely. "You got kissed!" she squealed with delight, jumping up and tackling me on the floor, hugging me to her. I held her away from me, giving her a strange look.

"How in the world did you possibly know that?" I asked incredulously.

"The sigh of a girl who has being kissed by someone is one like no other." She informed me, while dancing around the room. I let out a laugh, before shrugging, and joining in with her dancing.

The both of us were jumping on the bed, whipping our hair back and forth, and laughing loudly. I jumped off of the bed doing a star jump in the air, and landed, continuing with my dancing. I was twirling around on the spot, with my eyes closed and my hands waving freely above my head.

I snuck a glance through one of my eyes to see where Helena was, because she had fallen silent. I opened my eyes, stilling swaying on my feet, when I realised she was leaning against one of the bedpost, bitting her lip, trying not to laugh at me.

I stopped swaying, and put my hands on my hips, annoyed. "I know that I'm a terrible dancer, but that doesn't mean you can laugh at me, Miss Two Left Feet." I smirked cheekily at her. Helena rolled her eyes, striding over to me, and taking my shoulder in her hands, before turning me to the door, where a smiling Liam stood leaning against the doorframe, with his muscular arms crossed over his chest, and amusement in his eyes. My checks burned with embarrassment, and I hid my face behind my hair. Helena left the room, walking past Liam, leaving me and him alone.

"Can I help you, Prince Liam?" I asked, sitting on my bed nearly, trying to break his amused smirk.

"Yes, actually," he made his way into my room, and stood in front of me, so my knees were touching his thighs. "I was wondering if you had any plans for tomorrow."

I thought about his question over in my mind, before shaking my head. "No, I don't think so."

His eyes filled with wonder, and it warmed my heart. "Perfect. Tomorrow it'll just be the two of us, and then you can show me more of those dance moves." He smirked, giving me a wink, and my heat flooded my cheeks.

Liam gave me a hug, and placed a light kiss on my cheek before leaving the room.

-

(Next morning)

I was awake, but I wasn't ready to get up yet. So I just kept my eyes closed hoping that sleep would come easy. I sighed sadly, when it didn't, and opened my eyes. Helena's face was inches from mine, staring at me with a scary look. I screamed, with shock, and fell out of the bed.

The stone floor rushed towards me, and I landed on my back, the breath running out of my lungs from the impact. I let out groan, but no sound came out, because it was stuck in the middle of my chest. Helena peals of laughter filled the room, and I couldn't move from the floor, feeling incredibly winded.

Helena's head peeked over the side of the bed, while she was still laughing very loudly. "You...should...have...seen...your...face." she gasped between laughing fits, and I just gave her a very dirty stare as I waited for my breath to come back. If looks could kill Helena would be in trouble...