Chapter Thirty- Two- Scavenger Hunt (Part 3)

Beka's POV-

It didn't take me long to figure out where all the 'fang girls' were situated. I could hear the screams and squeals of desperation, from the other side of the town. So with Mischief trailing along beside me, I made my way towards the front gate of the castle, in search for the mystery red coated lady.

My task proved to be more difficult than I thought, it seemed that lot of people chose to wear something red on my birthday. I was sure that Harry and Marina used their cheeky sides to make my task that much more difficult, but it did make my job much more interesting.

As I searched around the swarm of people all wearing red, Mischief moved towards the pond in the middle of the clearing and started drinking out of it. A short lady, with brown hair, approached him, and I watched for Mischief's actions, cautious that he might bite her.

Surprisingly, Mischief wasn't bothered by the lady patting him. I found his behaviour to be strange considering he liked to kick everybody that comes within a four metre radius, so I walked over towards the lady, and smiled at her warmly.

"You must be Princess Beka. Mischief's a lovely horse, isn't he?" said the lady in a high pitch soprano, voice.

I looked at the woman, trying to find something I remembered about her, but I couldn't. I had no idea who this woman was. "How do you know Mischief?" I asked curiously.

The lady smiled, and held her hand towards me. "I'm Olivia. I was Mischief's owner before your brother bought him off me."

"Oh...?"

"Yes, Louis and his girlfriend was an interesting couple. He was bouncing around the place like an intoxicated rabbit, and Isabelle didn't seem to be bothered by it...It was quite odd."

I gave her a knowing glance, and smiled friendly. "I can picture exactly what he was like. You're just lucky you don't have to live with him, and that's not even him at his worst. Isabelle's shyness and maturity has rubbed off on him, but it's only enough to scratch the surface."

Olivia laughed sweetly, and I gave her a once over, checking out her choice of clothing. She was wearing a red coat, over an off-white dress. She had already had a confrontation from one of my family members, so I figured that she was my best bet. "Olivia, please tell me you're the red coated lady in this clue." I asked her.

Olivia smiled at me, and nodded her head excitedly. "I believe you're right." she said happily, before digging around in the deep pockets of her coat. Mischief, bored with our conversation, walked off towards the other side of the pond.

Once Olivia had found what she had been looking for, she continued to hide the present for me in her hand that was still buried in her pocket. "Marina said she wanted you to close your eyes." Olivia asked, waiting expectantly. I sighed, before my eyelids slipped closed and I relaxed my body. I heard a rustling noise before Olivia held my wrist, and placed a square-shaped object in my hand.

I opened my eyes and found a jeweller's box placed lightly on my upturned palm. I rolled my eyes seeing that the brand of jewellery was from a rather cheap merchant, working down at the markets, but when I opened the box, it wasn't anything I had seen before. Definitely not something cheap you'd see from a market merchant.

"It-it's beautiful..." I stuttered. I picked the gorgeously woven chain, of the silver bracelet, and watched the tiny charms hang delicately off of it. I was lost for words. I was speechless.

"Harry wanted me to tell you that even though the bracelet is from him and his girlfriend, the charms are supposed to represent each brother and King Simon." Olivia stated helping me put the bracelet around my wrist, because my hands were shaking so much.