Chapter Twenty-Four- The Raven Haired and Golden-Eyed Girl

Beka's POV-

I was still talking to Grandfather, and Simon, when Niall and Zayn came over to join our conversation. Niall had won the argument over the orange juice, and since then Zayn was acting quite moody.

"That's right Niall; blueberries do not grow on trees." I said, giving my blond haired brother praise after he had asked an exceptionally idiotic question. Grandfather laughed heartedly, and I gave him and admiring smile. Niall looked at me with a deadpanned expression, and was about to reply, but Zayn made a noise, that sounded like he was choking, in the back of his throat.

"Beka! Beka! Beka! Beka!" Zayn said quietly panicking, and panting heavily.

"Zayn? What's wrong? Are you hurt? What do you need me to do?" I asked worriedly, fretting over him.

-

Zayn's POV-

I simply shook my head, as I stared straight ahead at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire existence. And I wasn't over exaggerating, even the slightest. "Whoisthat?" I asked rushing, while my heart pounded in my chest.

"Huh?" Niall said scratching his head confused

"Come again? This time, a bit slower." Beka asked.

"Who. Is. That. Girl" I repeated, with unnecessary slowness.

Beka let out a breath of relief when she realized I wasn't having a heart attack or something, nothing serious.

"Who? Ally Jenson?" My father asked. I nodded my head, figuring it was her considering there were no other women near her in my direction of sight. "She's a lovely girl." Father continued with a slight smile.

"Ally..." I liked the way it sounded coming out of my mouth.

"Instead of staring like an dumbass, why don't you go talk to her?" Niall teased.

I gave him an agitated look, but dusted it off when I looked back at the girl.

"I can't...she's really...and I'm..." I panted, feeling stressed.

"Would you like to repeat that in English, Zayn, so we can actually understand you?" Chance said, teasing me.

"No it's all good. I'm fluent in speaking Zaynious. Ok, let me see. Hmm... I'm guessing the reason you acting like this is because with one sight of this girl, you've fallen head over heels for her? Beka asked. I had to think over her question, I nodded my head rapidly.

Ally had raven colour hair, very similar, in colour to mine, and golden-brown eyes that was like liquid gold in her pupils. Her tan skin seemed to glow with the lighting of the room, and her whole demeanour screamed the fact that she was a shy person.

I knew what Beka would be thinking at this very moment. 'She's a female version of Zayn.'

-

Beka's POV-

She's a female version of Zayn!

-

Zayn's POV-

"How in the world did you figure that out? I've known Zayn for longer than you, and yet you can understand him." Niall said trying to understand Beka's logic

"You have to come and help me." I pleaded, and Beka ignored Niall.

"Who am I? Baby Cupid? Honestly boys." She said exasperated. "I've barely had time to talk to anybody tonight."

"If I say sorry, will it make you come with me quicker?" I asked, trying to push down the urge to throw my sister over my shoulder, forcing her to help me