Chapter Fourteen- Evil Cat Cookie and Practical Jokester

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen for breakfast, and found Helena there. She came to with me to my room to help me change. I had thrown the curtain on the bed, meaning to throw it out later, and I was about to slip my nightgown over my head when there was a knock at the door. I answered it, as Helena dug through my wardrobe for my clothes.

Harry was standing there, holding Tiggers at an arms distance away from his body; fear in his eyes, as the feline tried to clawing at his hands. He had tiny cat scratches all over him, and his hair, that was usually immaculate, was in a wild assortment of curls.

"Harry...what happened?" I asked, noticing three claw marks on his left cheek.

"Your cat, that's what happened." He said, passing Tiggers to me.

"As soon as you left the dining hall she went insane. The boys ran away, leaving me alone with it, and it attacked me." He exclaimed. I laughed, taking her out of his outstretched arms. Putting Tiggers down, she began to search the room, giving Helena a wide antisocial birth. She climbed my basket, and fell in, her ginger tail sticking over the side.

"She only likes me. She's my little fireball." I cooed, lovingly; a small smile coming to my face.

"She's defiantly a fireball...I was also wondering if you...I wanted to know if you had plans with Niall yet?" he asked.

Gazing up at the taller boy, I heard Helena cover an excited yelp with an obvious fake cough. "No I hadn't." I replied, doing my best not to giggle at the woman behind me. "Do you want to hang out?" I asked, and he nodded his head rapidly.

"I'll get dressed, and I'll meet you at your room. You should have someone look at the scratches. You won't want them to scar." I smirked, and Harry held a hand to his cheek, worriedly. I closed the door on him and heard him run down the hall, screaming for Catherine. I laughed, and turned to face my room, where I expected Helena to be waiting to hound me with questions, but she smiled a wide grin and held up my corset. I groaned, and trudged into the bathroom, as she got me ready for the day.

-

I was standing outside Harry's door, and I adjusted the ivy coloured dress Harry had bought me, and fixed my braided hair, before I knocked.

"Come in...ouch that hurt." Harry's voice said from behind the door.

"Oh stop complaining." A female voice demanded. My thoughts immediately turned for the worst, but I shook it off. I twisted the brass door knob, opening the door, curious as to what the curly headed boy was doing behind it.

I found Harry sitting on his bed, with Catherine bent over him in front of him, dabbing some disinfectant into his scratches, and placing a bandage over the top of it.

Catherine gave me a quick glance over her shoulder, before returning to Harry again.

"Oh, hello Miss Wynters, I won't keep Prince Harry for too much longer." She said kindly, but still I couldn't keep the involuntary and hostile twitch that came to my eye.

"It's ok, I don't mind." I muttered between my teeth. Harry gave me a knowing smirk, but I ignored him. Catherine stood straight, picking up the disinfectant and the band aids, before turning to me and giving me a proper glance over.

"You look so much like her..." she muttered. I looked around the room awkwardly.

"Can I ask who you're referring to?" I asked, and Catherine blushed, not realizing I had heard her. .

"You look so much like the girl I used to do service for when I used to live in France. Her name was Jasmine."

"Mum..." I gasped in surprise. It had to be her.