Chapter Eleven- Mr Mature and Comforting Hugs

Liam's POV-

I was waiting for the dining room to cleared, as my brother's and my father would eventually go by their usual routines for today, so Beka and I could spend our day together. Last night's events filled my mind, as I waited.

Zayn was incredibly pleased with himself as he skipped around the halls, singing and dancing. He had improved on his dance moves since I had given him lessons, but it was awfully odd for Zayn to be doing it. He usually kept his emotions under wraps, so this was very out of character for him.

My brothers and I threw in guesses between ourselves as we watch the boy continue to move around the room. Our guesses included the usual 'Zayn's been eating the Brugmansia flower again', and questioning the amount of wine he had at dinner, but it wasn't until Zayn refused to spill that we had given up trying, and gone to our room for the night.

(Fun Fact: A Brugmansia is an actual flower that have very high levels of toxins, and when consumed can cause high levels of hallucinations and even death. So I would suggest you don't eat it...ever.)

I was laying out my pyjama pants, that I realized what had happened. I was thinking about Beka, and how her lips curved into the perfect smile, with two rows of perfectly white, and straight teeth, and how-...sorry back to the point. I had let out a love-struck sigh, the same sigh that Zayn had been expelling all night. Beka's lips! Zayn and Beka had kissed while they had spent the day together.

The pants that I was holding slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor. I ran out of the room, leaving the door wide opened and sprinted down the hall. A servant gave me a strange look as I passed him, but I ignored it.

I ran back through the dining hall, and through the corridors leading to Beka's chambers, and came to a skidding stop across marbled floor outside her door. I stood there panting trying to get my breath back, when I heard lots of laughter, and squeals of delight from both Helena, and Beka.

I knocked on the door to make sure everything was alright, wanting to talk to Beka anyway, but I don't think they heard me. I turned the brass doorknob, and pushed the door open. Helena and Beka were both dancing and screaming around the room, much like Zayn had been. I laughed, and leant against the door frame.

Beka jumped off of the bed, and continued to dance with her eyes closed.

Helena stopped dancing, hearing my laugh, and I signalled her to be quite. She smirked looking over at Beka, and leant against the closest bed post.

I watched with amusement as Beka stopped twirling and started to bicker with her servicewoman. Helena just rolled her eyes, ignoring Beka's insult about her having two left feet, and strode over to the younger girl, and turning her so she was facing me.

Beka blushed when she saw me, and after straightening her dress over, she sat on the edge of her bed, and asked my purpose for coming to her door. Helena left, and Beka gave a panicked glance after the woman.

"Yes, actually," I walked into the room, and stood in front of Beka, so she knees were touching my thighs. "I was wondering if you had any plans for tomorrow."

She thought about my question, before shaking my head. "No, I don't think so."

I couldn't help the happiness, and warmth that filled my body. "Perfect. Tomorrow it'll just be the two of us, and then you can show me more of those dance moves." I smirked, giving her a wink. Again her cheeks flooded, and my insides melted. I loved the scarlet colour just under the skin. Apart from purple, it was now my favourite colour.

After making our plans, I hugged the small girl to me, and placed a kiss on her scarlet cheek before leaving the room, and returning to my quarters.