Chapter Sixteen- Food and Chester's Return

Today Helena hadn't woken up in time, so I went to breakfast in my nightgown. The boys didn't seem to care. Niall had asked to spend the day with me, and I agreed, but he said that we would meet around lunch time. He had some things he had to do beforehand. I wasn't sure exactly what we were doing, but according him we were going out of the castle grounds.

I had returned to my bedroom after breakfast, and Helena was already inside, and as soon as I walked through the door she started begging me for forgiveness...ok not really, she just shrugged her shoulders and started getting me ready for the day.

I was dressed, my makeup was done, and Helena was just doing the finishing touches to my hair when she asked me about my day with Harry yesterday afternoon.

Helena had seen me half way through the day after lunch, but she was busy with the preparations for the ball, so I drank my nightly tea alone...it felt odd.

"Harry and I chased Fredrick and his son around the castle." I stated, amused with the memory. Helena gave me a look that seemed like she was questioning my sanity, but continued with doing my hair.

Yesterday afternoon, Harry and I returned to the kitchen cautiously, and found Freddie and Junior there. I was going to get a cookie off of the plate they were sitting at, when I tripped over something. I fell to the ground with a thud, and Harry came to my aid straight away. I looked back at what I had tripped on, and found a very large hand fan. I looked up at the father and son, and they were both giving me cheeky smirks. I put two and two together, realising that they had played us. I told Harry, and the both of us spent most of the afternoon chasing Freddie and Junior around the castle.

Helena had spent most of the time doing my hair. She decided she wanted to 'experiment' for the ball. She had done my hair up in several different hair styles, but she hadn't found one that she was completely satisfied with. Personally I was very bored, I hated sitting still, and I didn't like Helena, or anyone for that matter, touching me for long periods of time.

There was a knock at the door, and I sprung out of the seat. Helena began to complain, but I ignored her, and shook my hair, making the braid fall down my back.

"Look what you've done. You've ruined it- actually, that looks pretty good. That's the one." She laughed, and I gave her a triumphant smile.

When I opened the door, Niall was standing there the usual bright smile on his face. "Hey Beka, are you ready to go?" Niall asked, and I nodded. He took my hand, and I said a goodbye to Helena over my shoulder, and she nodded in reply, before we left.

-

I sat back in the wooden chair, feeling beyond full. Niall had taken me into town to the bakery. He had paid Cole to close his shop for the afternoon, just for the two of us...plus the several fangirls that had followed us here that were outside. Niall said to Cole, that we would have one of every pastry that he made, each. At the time, I thought it was a strange, yet fun, idea, but I was deeply regretting it now.

I sighed, rubbing my bloated stomach. "I'm so glad I had a small breakfast." I groaned, as Niall took another bite of his croissant. "Will you stop eating; I seriously don't understand how you maintain your figure."

Niall shrugged, and swallowed the mountain of food in his mouth. "The boys and I get bored very easily, so we usually run around a lot and play games; keeps up active." He smiled, his blue eyes shining.

"Will there be anything else for me to make, your highnesses?" Cole asked, coming from behind the counter.

"Cole, you've known me since I was a baby. You don't need to call me that, but no thank you, I don't think I can eat another bite." I said smiling.