Chapter Twenty- Eight- Truth or Dare

Beka’s POV-

After breakfast the girls all followed me to my room for some bonding time, which I desperately needed since I didn’t have Lillian anymore, and all sprawled out on my King sized bed and around my room. The seven of us had non-stop talked for the last couple of hours, so we had run out of questions to ask each other.

"I'm bored!" Ally whined, from sitting at the desk that was in the room.

"So am I!" Isabelle agreed, while leaning against the wall, underneath the painting of my family.

"Marina! True or dare?" Rebecca yelled, while lying on the end of the bed, playing with the cotton sheets.

Marina squirmed uncomfortably next to me, as we leaned against the wooden headboard. The girls all seemed to perk up a bit, intrigued. "Truth I guess." Marina replied, not sounding overly confident.

Britt giggled from the floor as she played with Chester. Tiggers was sitting in my lap, glaring at everyone in the room. "How 'big' was Harry?"

My eyes widened with the horror. "Oh no, please don't answer that." I complained, going red. It was possibly the most awkward conversation that I could be involved in.

Marina grinned at me devilishly, before turning back to the other girls. "Well, he was this-..."

"No! I'm not listening! I can't hear you! La la la!" I shouted, putting my fingers in my ears trying to block out the noise. Marina started making hand gestures of the size, and I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut, and started humming my mother's lullaby. The girls all laughed at me, and I rolled my eyes, ignoring the few taunts that came up.

Marina continued the game. "Ash, truth, or dare?" she said dramatically

"Dare!" she shouted excited, and started bouncing slightly from her spot next to Isabelle under the painting.

“Um…I can’t think of a good dare. What about you, Beka. Do you have one?”  Marina asked.

I thought it over in my head, before the perfect dare came to my mind. "I dare you to go tell Louis that you hate carrots." I said with a smirk. The girls all looked at me with confused faces but the smile was still on mine.

"Why would I do that?" Ashley asked, probably thinking that there was a catch.

I shook my head. "You'll have to go and find out." I said being secretive.

Curiosity burned in Ash's eyes, and got the better of her. She stood and left the room, and we all gave her an encouraging cheer. When she disappeared the rest if the girls turned towards me questionably. "Why'd you make her do that?" Ally asked.

"Just wait." I stated, and the room remained silent. "Wait for it."

"WHAT! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?" Louis voice boomed through the castle loudly, followed by a laughter filled scream.

"There it is!" I laughed, and the girls joined me. "Lou does love his orange vegetable." I said with a shrug.

It didn’t take long for Ash's footsteps to be heard through the open door as she came sprinting down the hallway with Louis chasing after her. Ash bounded into the room seconds later, and slammed the door just before Louis could get in. The six of us helped her barricade the door with our bodies, and Louis pushed against the other side, pounding his fists of the wood loudly.

"Let me in! Ashley deserves to be punished by the tickle monster for saying she doesn't like carrots!" he screamed. We all squealed with delight.

"Never!" I said with a manly scream.

"Sorry no boys allowed." Rebecca giggled.

The pushing, and thudding stopped, and we all looked at each other. "But I'm a girl." Louis said in a high pitch voice. I couldn't help it, but I burst out laughing, almost wetting myself.

"You're still not coming in Louis." Ally sung.

"Fine, I'll just get some help." Louis replied stubbornly. "Oh boys!" he called.

A few seconds later, several pairs of heavy footsteps could be heard through the door, and the seven of us all positioned ourselves better, preparing for a battle.

"What's up Lou?" Liam asked curiously.

"The girls are with Beka, and I want to get inside.”

“Then why don’t you just open the door?” Zayn asked.

The sound of Louis giving him a face-palm echoed through the hall.  “You don’t think I’ve tried that? Problem is that the seven of the girls are blocking the door." Lou told the boys.

"We'll help you Lou!" Mitch cheered enthusiastically, and a chorus of agreements went around the group of boys. Traitor

"Boys, we shove the door on the count of three."  Niall ordered.

"One..." Zayn counted.

"Two." Josh counted

"Three!" Harry yelled, and seven heavy bodies slammed into the door. They managed to get it open a hand span, before we slammed it shut again.

"You better not break my door, or you'll be sorry." I shouted over the noise of both of our groups.

"Oh yea, what are you going to do?" Josh teased.

"We're going to pummel you." Britt threatened.

"Hah, you and what army?” Harry contested.

"An army with a Ginger cat in it!" I threaded. The other side went silent. I pressed my ear against the door, listening for the slightest sound.

"We accept defeat." Louis muttered, and the six girls and I cheered. I opened the door to find the seven boys pouting. "Aw, what’s the matter boys? Are you embarrassed that you lost your manliness to a group of girls?" Isabelle teased and we laughed.

"The boys are still going to win the bet." Louis said standing straighter, trying to stand over her, threateningly.

"Keep dreaming sass master! We're going to win." Ash said, showing her own sass off. Louis smiled and walked passed Isabelle, and embraced Ashley in a hug.

"May the best man-... Or woman, win." Liam announced.

I smirked at Liam, and let the other boys in to the room. They all went to their individual girls. I sat on my bed, and Mitch sat with me. We were trying to have a conversation, but I could barely hear him over everybody else's yelling, and laughing. We leaned closer to each other so we could hear each other. "What'd you say?" I asked, only inches away from Mitch's face. I could see the tiny freckles that dotted over the bridge of his nose, and how his swayed fringe fell into his stormy eyes.

"I said I really like you." he said again with a big grin. I didn’t have time to react before he leaned in closer, closing the space, and pressed his lips to mine.

At first I was shocked, but then I relaxed into the kiss. My skin was tingling, and an uncontrollable warmth spread through my body. I smiled against his lips, and kissed back. It was an intoxicating feeling. I wanted more, getting addicted from one taste.

Much to my dismay, the kiss didn't last long, because a chorus of "awe’s" sounded around us. Mitch laughed and looked at the group of friends in the room, but I looked down at the white sheets and blushed deeply. Mitch hugged me to him, and I burrowed my head into his neck, hiding my face.

"I know we’ve only just met, and I know that you don’t know a lot about me, but I really, and truly, like you. Will you please, please, please be mine?" he whispered in my ear, so only I could hear. A smiled spread wide across my face, and I nodded my head against his neck. Mitch breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged me closer to him so I was sitting in his lap, and feeling the unmistakable warmth of Mitch's arms around my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Hey Guys,

Here's another chapter. I know it's short, but I'm making the next one a long one. I want to ask what you guys think of the story now. Is it too corney? because i'd prefer you guys to be happy with it because I only write so my fans can enjoy it, so it's up to you.. let me know what you think. It's only going to help me out.

Love Always,

Beka

xoxo