2

Pansy Parkinson

"Potter?! Are you fucking kidding me Draco?!" Blaise yelled. "Oh please. We knew he was a gay mess, and i'm not surprised he's gay for Potter." I said, not looking up from my makeup routine. Draco snorted. "I'm not gay for Potter. I'm just gay and Potter is hot." He said. I chuckled. "No no no! How can you choose him when Weasley is right there next to..." Blaise seemed to realize what he was saying as I turned around. Draco was staring at him. "Blaise... are You gay?" Draco asked. "It's fine if-" I was interrupted by Blaise who had stood up defensively. "N-no! I meant Ginny Weasley! She's... hot..." Blaise stumbled. I gave Draco the he's not ready so shut up face. He nodded. "Anyways, let's see if Potter is your soulmate Dray~" I sang. "NO!"

———————————

I walked through the halls alone. I had music next. Neither Draco or Blaise had chosen the subject even though Draco plays the violin and Blaise plays the harp. They're both embarrassed by it. Especially Blaise. I just like the music self. I love dancing and singing. I also play the guitar. It's maybe the only thing I can beat Granger with. She can play the piano insanely well though, and she's insecure about it, but she has an incredible voice. I once walked in on her singing. I wish Draco and Blaise weren't there so I wouldn't have to make fun of her. Sometimes a Slytherin Princess reputation sucks. Anyways, I love the subject and the time away from the boys but I hate the teacher. He favors me for some reason and he's always a little inappropriate... I won't get into details.

I stepped into the classroom. I'm basically the only Slytherin between Griffindorks, so I have to be a bitch all the time to keep our reputation up. I walked towards an empty seat, sat down and dumped my bag on the chair next to me to keep kids from sitting there. Not that they'd willingly sit next to me. Soon the classroom filled up. I took my phone from my bag and checked my messages. Draco and send a video of an Apple in a closet, which came out and turned rainbow. Draco is such a weirdo. Blaise seemed to be amused by the countless off laughing emoji's he send. I rolled my eyes. I'm friends with some idiots...

"Hey... Could I sit here?"