5

This part contains assault, attempted rape and violence. If you're not comfortable with that, or if it's a trigger for you, you can skip this part. I'll tell you where it's over.

Pansy Parkinson

I knew what he was going to do, and I was proven right by his lips, crashing against mine. tears escaped my eyes as I was forced to kiss him back, afraid of what he would do if i didn't. There was no way to escape. He held me against the wall with one leg and one arm, and the other arm held my chin. Henry finally pulled back and watched me gasp for air in amusement. Then he let me go. He let me go? He stepped back, but then he took off his shirt. "I think it's time." He said playfully. My eyes widened. "N-no." I stuttered. Henry laughed. He came closer again. In panic I stepped to my left, tripping over a pile of books while doing so. Henry laughed even harder. I started crying even harder. I don't want this. I really don't want this. I turned around to find Henry crouched almost on top of me. He wiped away a tear on my cheek. "If you don't cooperate I'll torture her, you know that." He said. My whole body was shaking, I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe, but I stopped fighting. I couldn't let him torture her... Henry smiled. "That's right." He said. Then he kissed me again and started taking off my shirt.

Here the attempted rape part stops.
Most violence is in the next chapter.

There was a knock on the door. We both looked up. A spark of hope hit me. What if the person behind the door was here to help me? I would just have to scream... It was like Mr. Wilson could read my mind. He quickly took his wand from his pocket, pointed it at me and whispered: "Silencio." With wide tearful eyes I watched as he got up and slowly walked towards the door. There was another knock. "Mr. Wilson?" I heard Grangers bright voice ask. Wilson turned to me. You could almost see a lightbulb appear above his head. He smirked. I was still too much in shock of the thought he was about to rape me to realize what was going to do. "Sir, I know you're in there! I was just wondering if-" she was interrupted by Wilson opening the door. It wasn't nearly open enough that Granger could see me. "Ah, Miss Granger!" Wilson exclaimed. "Care to join me for some tea?" He asked.

Now I realized. He wanted to use Granger too. "Um... n-no thank you, sir." Granger said softly. She knows. Mr. Wilson also seemed to think something was up. "What did you want from me?" He asked. "Well, class is almost over. I was just wondering if you were coming back or if we should just go." Granger said. It sounded like a genuine reason she was here. Maybe she didn't know... Mr. Wilson was satisfied with her answer. "The students can go, I have some more important business I need to get to." Wilson said, glancing back to me. My stomach dropped. "Goodbye, Granger." Wilson said, closing the door. "One more thing, sir." Granger quickly said before he could completely close it. Wilson opened the door again.

Suddenly Granger kicked him in the stomach.