11

Hermione Granger

"Looks like you're ready to go. Are you sure you're really feeling okay?" Madame Promfrey asked. I smiled politely and nodded. "Alright. Off you go then." Madame Promfrey said, walking away already. I quickly got up and hurried out of the hospital wing. I was hoping I'd get to go to classes today, but Madame Promfrey insisted I'd skip them today and rest. I guess it would be nice to have the common room to myself and catch up on school work. After everyone is done with classes, the girls want to meet up and get ready for the feast together. I don't quite understand the process of "getting ready together" but maybe that's because I'm not really one of the girls. It was surprising they invited me.

I turned a corner and suddenly bumped into someone. We both shrieked as I fell forward and the person fell backwards. I managed to catch myself with my hands to not fall on top of the person I bumped into. "God I'm so-" I said, but I stopped when I opened my eyes. Beneath me was none other than Pansy Parkinson. Our faces were less than 3 inches from each other. I noticed myself blushing. Why was I blushing? "Well hi there." Parkinson said smirking.

Pansy Parkinson

"Well hi there." I said playfully and blushing furiously.

Maybe that's a little too much, Pansy. Ugh how do you even flirt with a girl? I'd recently (this morning) accepted my horrible crush on Hermione fucking Granger. I guess I never really thought about it, but now that I think of it, this crush has probably been going on since first year. I've been so busy acting like a bitch and straight, that I started believing myself. I'm just a great actress then. But it does make sense, whenever we got Granger alone and started bullying her, I got this strange feeling. When Draco and Blaise would beat her up I never joined in. I used to think that was because it was unfair, 3 against 1. But now I know it was something different. Now I just want to be with her. To spend time with her, to laugh with her, to touch her... Merlin, pansy stop.

I don't think Granger noticed my blushing. She was far to busy with noticing her own. "I-I... er-" she stumbled. "It's alright darling, maybe start by getting off me, unless you like being this close to me." I teased. Granger's cheeks became even darker. "Fuck you." She mumbled, getting up. I contained myself of saying "please do" and instead sat up. Granger offered her hand. I took it and she helped me up. "I don't really feel the urge to apologize to you anymore." She said. I chuckled. "Well you don't need to, we're good." I then said. Granger raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?" She asked. "Yup, you confirmed my theory." I said, turning around and walking away. "Wait- what theory?" Granger asked. "That I'm a lesbian and you are too." I said, not even looking back.