16

Hermione Granger

"So what's it like? The colors?" Ginny asked me. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. "Overwhelming." I answered. Ginny sighed. "It'll be gone again tomorrow right? Unless you touch.. your soulmate again?" She asked. "Yeah. And the colors stay forever after your- first time with them." I said. Ginny chuckled. "You should enjoy them then, the colors." She said. "It's causing me a headache." I replied, turning around in my bed. Ginny sat down at the side of the bed. "Don't beat yourself up over this. It's not your fault Ron isn't your soulmate." She said. I sighed. "But I knew. Or at least I already thought so. I should have told him." I mumbled. Ginny let herself slide to the floor and put down her head next to mine. "No one can blame you. It's hard to accept having feelings for someone your own gender."

"You should go back to Luna." I said turning around again. Ginny sighed. "If that's what you want me to do... Promise you'll be alright." She said. "I promise." I replied. "Alright.." Ginny got up and walked out, leaving me alone. I decided to change out of my dress. I got up and walked to my closet. It took me about 5 minutes to get out of my dress. Then I grabbed jeans that I used to think were grey, but apparently were a light kind of color and a black sweater. I wasn't even 5 seconds done with changing when Ginny came in the room again. I raised an eyebrow at her. "There's some people that need your help." She said. I frowned. "Who?" I asked.

"The Slytherins."

Draco Malfoy

There Weasley and Granger finally came out of their common room. Granger had already changed out of her nice clothes. She walked up to us and folded her arms. "I'm going back to the feast now, bye Hermione." Weasley said. "Bye Gin." Granger said, smiling faintly. The smile faded almost immediately and was replaced by a cold, emotionless expression. "What do you want." She asked. "We need your help." Blaise said. Granger remained silent, probably wanting us to explain. "It's Pansy... something happened and we don't know what to do." I said. "What happened?" Granger asked. I sighed and looked at Blaise. "It's Wilson. He um... he pulled her into an empty classroom and..." I honestly couldn't even finish that sentence without my voice breaking. Grangers eyes widened.

"That's horrible... I'm really sorry. But why do you think I can help?" She then asked softly. "Well, you're her soulmate and you saved her from Wilson once before... and you know, the rumors." Blaise said. Very subtle Blaise. Granger sighed. "Right, you thought I might understand." She said. "Frankly yes, are the rumors true?" I asked. Granger held a hand through her hair. "Unfortunately." She then said. Me and Blaise made eye contact again. "I'm sorry." Blaise softly said. "It's alright." granger replied. "Can you help?" I asked. "Of course."  Me, Blaise and Granger headed to the Slytherin common room. It was about a 10 minute walk. We showed Granger the dorm Pansy was in. "You're not coming?" She asked. Blaise shook their head. "I think it's better if we leave you two alone" they said. Granger nodded, opened the door and closed it behind her again.