41

Hermione Granger

With a little bit of effort I managed to get up and make my way towards the door. As far as I could see, there was no one in the hall, but there must be something. He was going to use me for something, he needed me for something. He wasn't going to just let me walk away. I frowned and stepped back. Just because I was about to do something stupid, didn't mean I was going to do it stupidly. I looked around me again. This time my attention was caught by a small window on the other side of the room. I walked towards it. Because my hands were tied up, I didn't succeed in opening the window, but breaking it was quite easy. It wasn't too high up. I wouldn't suffer any lethal damage if I jumped. Suddenly I heard his voice echoing through the terrain. He'd used a spell to make it sound as if his voice came from everywhere.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." It said.

I inhaled sharply. Who are here? Is it the aurors? What will happen to me if it's the aurors? Are these people here to help? And if they are, is it to help me or him?

"Where are you, you bloody scumbag!"

Pansy

A warm feeling spread through my body at the sound of her voice. She'd found me, and she probably wasn't alone. That meant that Ginny and Millicent were safe. Even after our fight, Pansy wouldn't leave me behind. All I needed to do was get to her.

"There's no need for that, dear." Wilson said.

I used my foot to get rid of remaining pieced of glass so I wouldn't cut myself. I stuck my head through the window, held on to the wall above me and sat down on the edge. Beneath me was nothing but stone and shards of glass. I could use one of those to free myself from the ropes. I took a deep breath.

Pansy Parkinson

"There's no need for that, dear." Wilson said. Anger boiled inside me. "Don't make me throw up." I said fiercely. Wilson chuckled and I looked around me, trying to find his location. I noticed Millicent sitting on the floor, covering her ears and shaking. Ginny comforted her and gave me a confused look. Then I heard footsteps. All of us turned to him as he stepped into the light. Behind me, Millicent let out a sob and I could actually hear Draco growl. Wilson stuck out both of his arms as if he didn't carry his wand. I knew he did. "I'm right here." He said grinning from ear to ear. "Where is Hermione!" Ron yelled. He stepped forward in rage, but Harry shushed him and took his arm. Suddenly we all heard a loud thud coming from behind Wilson. "There she is." He said. He took out his wand. Pointed it at the darkness behind him and suddenly Hermione was thrown right next to him. She fell on her hands and knees, but immediately sat up. She looked from us, to Wilson and the realization hit her, just like it did me.

"Now, I don't want this.." Wilson glanced at Hermione. "..creature. That's disgusting, but you want it back. So let's make a deal, shall we?" Ron clenched his fists at the way Wilson spoke. I felt the same kind of rage. How dare he speak of the woman I love like that. the woman I...love. I love her. "You're not getting Millicent back!" Ginny yelled, pulling me back from my thoughts. "I don't want her. She's all used up." Millicent sobbed again. I frowned. "Then what do you want?" I asked. Wilson smirked.

"I want you, Pansy."