29

Hermione granger

Pansy and I were on our way to the Slytherin common room in silence, both of us processing what had just happened. Pansy had told be before that she wasn't great at comforting people, so she just held my hand. I don't mind she's a woman of little words. I actually prefer silence. Now I don't have to fake being okay. It wasn't until we turned the forth corner that Pansy broke the silence. "You obviously don't want to talk about what just happened.." she mumbled. I hummed. "Did you find anything?" Pansy then asked. I sighed. "I really don't feel like talking right now." I muttered. Pansy held a hand through her hair. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. "Yeah." I answered. "Are you sure? You don't seem-" "I said I'm fine!"

Pansy flinched and stepped back. "You know what? This is your fault! If I hadn't helped you I wouldn't be in this goddamn mess. I lost both my best friends because of you!" I snapped. A tear rolled down Pansy's cheek. She wiped it away. "It's not my fault you decided to help me," She said. "And I didn't ask to be your soulmate either!" She continued. "Maybe Ron's right. Maybe this is a mistake." I muttered. Pansy nodded. "We're obviously not right for each other." She said. She crossed her arms and avoided my gaze. "I'm going back to the Gryffindor common room." I said. Pansy nodded again. Then she turned around and walked away, leaving me alone. A wave of regret immediately hit me. What had I done?

Pansy Parkinson

Tears fell to the floor as I hurried away from Hermione. Everything she said was true. I brought her into this mess. I have to leave her alone. It didn't take me long to get to the common room. I stepped through the portrait hole, wiping away my tears. I walked towards the stairs. "Pansy." A voice said behind me. I turned around. "Theo?" I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Theodore walked up to me. "Just visiting." He said. He frowned. "Have you been crying?" He asked. I gave him a weak smile. "Yeah, it's really stupid honestly." I mumbled. "Wanna tell me about it?" Theodore asked. I shook my head. "Alright... I actually wanted to ask- well, tell you something." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

Theo scratched the back of his head. His cheeks darkened a little. "I.. er- I've sort of.. liked you? For a while now and er-" Theo stumbled. He revealed flowers from behind his back and held them in front of him. "These are for you-?" He mumbled awkwardly. I stared at him, really confused. "I meant to come by here yesterday, but I couldn't make it.." Theo said when I didn't reply. I still stayed silent, not knowing what to do. Theo sighed. "I'm sorry- this must seem like it came out of the blue- I liked you since our 3rd or 4th year and I decided to keep it a secret.. I'm really sorry, you obviously don't like me back." Theo said softly. He turned around slowly, and started walking away. "Theo wait." I said as I turned him back to my again.

*******

"Are you sure about this?" Theo whispered. I nodded as I pulled him in to kiss him again. Theo turned us around so he was on top. He broke the kiss after a few seconds. "I mean, I heard what happened-" "shut up Theo." I snapped. "Okay." Theo whispered as he kissed me again. "I really don't want to trigger anything." Theo said. "I said I'm ready for this, okay?" I said. Theo nodded and then grinned. He took a condom from his pocket. "You just happened to carry that around?" I asked sarcastically. "Perhaps." Theo answered. He took of his shirt in a single movement. "You know, I always though you were gay." "Me too."

—————

I'm so sorry for not updating!
I've had a lot of tests and homework..
I'm also having a little bit of a writers block, that why this chapter might be going a little fast, I apologize.
Alright, I'll try to update as fast as I can!