39

Draco Malfoy

I felt the usual horrible apparating feeling and suddenly we were in front of a warehouse. Well, a dozen of warehouses, to be exact.  they looked old and abandoned. The square we were standing in was lit by a single lantern standing in the middle. It was cold. I could see my own breath. I looked to my right to see pansy staring up at the building in front of us. I noticed Harry looking at her as well. "Are they in there?" he asked. Pansy let her eyes glide across the warehouse. I glanced at Harry. He shrugged. "no." Pansy answered. "Where are they then?" Ron immediately asked, stepping towards Pansy. Blaise grabbed his wrist and held him back. They shook their head calmly. Ron exhaled irritated. Suddenly we heard a womans voice coming from behind us.

"Come on honey, were going to make it. Just a little-" Ginny stopped when she saw us. She was carrying someone. Someone familiar to me. She was deadly skinny, her hair was longer, and she was dirty, but it was her. "Millicent!" Pansy finished my thoughts for me. The girl looked up. "Pansy?" Her voice was weak, but it was hers. I put my hand to my mouth in shock. I felt tears stinging behind my eyes, and I knew Pansy and Blaise did too. Blaise was the first to run forward. They flung their self into Millicent. "I missed you so much." They muttered, picking her up. Millicent chuckled and ruffled through their hair. Pansy wiped away a tear and followed Blaise. "Bloody hell Milly..." She mumbled, joining the hug. I felt like I needed to give them a moment. Pansy and Blaise were closer to Millicent since I've always been sort of a prick.

Harry came up to me and put his arm around my waist. I turned to him. He smiled at me faintly  and then looked back at the three in front of us. Ron walked towards Ginny. "Where is Hermione?" he asked. Ginny frowned and looked around. "She distracted him while I got Millicent out of there..." She muttered softly, scanning the environment once again. Rons eyes widened. "She did what?!" He shouted, looking around as well. I frowned and followed his example. "I'm sure she'll be back soon..." Ginny muttered.

We waited for a couple of minutes. Pansy and Millicent were both crying as they hugged, while the rest of us stood fight-ready in a circle around them. Wilson could sneak up on us any moment after all. I could notice Harry was getting more worried by the second, and I could help but feel the same way. Granger wasn't my friend. She probably never would be, but that doesn't mean I want her to go through what pansy or Millicent went through.

"This is taking too long," Ron said softly. He lowered his wand and turned around. "I think we should go." Harrys eyes widened. "We can't leave!" He shouted, staring at his friend in disbelief. Ron shook his head. "Staying here is too dangerous. Millicent needs to go to a hospital, the Aurors can be here any second and we're risking all of our lives standing here in the open," he said calmly. "Hermione can look after herself, at least until help arrives." He added. I stared at him for a while, but I realized he was right. "You have a point," pansy said. "But I'm not leaving her." "I suggest one or two of us take Millicent somewhere safe. The others go look for Hermione." Blaise said. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

But suddenly we heard a voice.